TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

[quote=“Ownster, post:200, topic:473155”]My lord what the hell is this garbage.
:eek:

No, don’t go up I revision or anything stay at 317 pi the worse source ever and add tons of shitty ass customs.[/quote]
You sir. Are a complete idiot. I would upload the hour long video of me facepalming right now, but i’m too busy facepalming some more. 317 is shitty. We get it. But lets see you do something that most can do on pi?

KDR : 250?

If for some reason anyone wants help setting this heap of shit up or fixing stuff etc, add me on skype: chris.davies4841.

i’ve fixed alot and everything running fine, just not worth hosting this.

Looks Great But when i try to compile the client i get alot of errors with Signlink? Can anybody help please?

ok add me on skype: jens19963

WooW sir you are awsome guys add me on skype :d itz-mask

how do you do hunter?

I can’t get this rsps to run can someone see if they can help?

my skype name is: live4nothing1 please help

Look I hate to sound rude, but if you’re having issues even getting the server up or trying to compile it maybe you should be reading more before actually attempting. I downloaded it, got everything up and working fine. Nice release, I don’t see why people hate on 317’s so much.

They hate on 317’s because they’re loads of fun compared to higher revisions. 317 is probably the easiest to code.

i have my server up and running i just need help with the npc’s the one at spawn how to change the words it says

[quote=“slimmer57, post:211, topic:473155”][quote author=demon_54 link=topic=591060.msg4210436#msg4210436 date=1359455237]
Look I hate to sound rude, but if you’re having issues even getting the server up or trying to compile it maybe you should be reading more before actually attempting. I downloaded it, got everything up and working fine. Nice release, I don’t see why people hate on 317’s so much.
[/quote]

i have my server up and running i just need help with the npc’s the one at spawn how to change the words it says[/quote]
Just search it in your source. My best bet would be combatassistant? I don’t know xD

Meh.

FCNG SERVER ITS VERY UNTABLE WHEN U ARE IN WILDY OR MINIGAME!! IT SAYS LOGGED OUT WHILE MINIGAME LIKE 10TIMES THAN CRASH --’

ok, when i run the run.bat in the client folder, it says right away, “cannot find path specified” when i did change it to my jdk version, i understand this part of rsps and im more advanced than many people, but i have noooo idea what is wrong with this here, i hit popout client or whatever it says and it doesnt work…help please?

[quote=“slimmer57, post:211, topic:473155”][quote author=demon_54 link=topic=591060.msg4210436#msg4210436 date=1359455237]
[/quote]

i have my server up and running i just need help with the npc’s the one at spawn how to change the words it says[/quote]
Spawn-Config.java

This base full of glitches and bugs >_>… I tried it once, but there was too much to do, and fix… Even most simple Smuggles and dupes will work… Noty anymore…

Respect for wasting your time for this release tho.

How do i change the owners in the quest lab???

Nice Great…9/10

Why do you have my servername within your username?