TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

how i change the items you get from crystal key chest?

im not sure but try in src-models-minigames

[quote=“ownerbasgar, post:11, topic:473155”]well in the spawn there’s an random tree how i remove it[/quote]Objectmanager.java
look for the coordinates of the tree and the object ID and delete the thing that might say

This is so unstable… terrible lease lol. Get rid of the zombie minigame.

get off this topic. This server is under rated.

It sucks.

It will not let me connect. :confused: :frowning: it says it wont connect or jdk or something?

It’s the server because it’s shitty.

For those who it isn’t working for you have to go into the run.bats and compiles by right clicking and editing and you have to change the file paths to where it says jdk7_0_13 or what ever you need to change it to your java version, other wise go into gui.java or client.java and find the ip address in the source and client folders and change the ip to local ip address and also make sure that the cache download path are correct by copying and pasting the link into your address bar.

what is the filename of the coordinates of the shops?

…That would be the spawn config.

Nice control panel. XD

Credits to this legend for creating^^^

Steadfast boots etc code? in trisdiax v1 i saw on pictures etc… but dont know code can u tell me it btw ragefires etc to if you added

Can anyone help me to make soulsplit 100% working that you get 1/4 hp from npc or player?

btw you get 30 hp if you hit a guy or npc atm…

[quote=“cya forever, post:253, topic:473155”]Steadfast boots etc code? in trisdiax v1 i saw on pictures etc… but dont know code can u tell me it btw ragefires etc to if you added

Can anyone help me to make soulsplit 100% working that you get 1/4 hp from npc or player?

btw you get 30 hp if you hit a guy or npc atm…[/quote]
Just look in itemdef…

Alot of people love leeching this shit, lol.

Probably because they think it’s awesome by looking at the interfaces, which are just fucked out of runescape. xD…

Can anyone give me working soulsplit coding that its heal 1/4 of the hp atm it heal 2 hp only.

and i dont find right code for it.

I only like the idea of the loyalty shop.

can some one help me make a client.jar with this anytime i try to .jar it, it says that the class.java is missing some one please help skype name is michael.okpalefe

nvm fixed it.

but other problem how i can make that my armadyl battlestaff dont use meele att etc at normal attack ,i will that it att with armadyl storm that i added but i dont know how

and how i can make that my server looks linke in cristmas “white” ?