TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

Download link not work

DL link don’t work. :s Fix it please.

i have un moddified source and client!!inbox me and il send it to you!!!
#yolo

Please fix the DL link :slight_smile:

Just bought this server cant wait to get the link and start running a server again with a great coder!!!

Why the hell did you buy it? After a quick Google search you can find the re-uploaded source and client. http://uppit.com/b9fq56hum4s2/TrisidiaX_V3_The_final_Release_Source_and_Client.zip

“Unable to load/download cache”

I’ve also manually downloaded it and added it to my C:/ - Still no luck.

How do I fix this?

conja you got the full cache? if so change signlink

Why are people still using this? Most used base (this and Insidia)
and that’s why dupes work in almost all of these servers which used this base.

Yeah I’ve got the full cache. What do I need to change in singlink?

[quote=“conja, post:330, topic:473155”]Yeah I’ve got the full cache. What do I need to change in singlink?[/quote]Could you send it to me?

im starting a server based on the work of my oldest pupil :stuck_out_tongue:

Cache link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91577463/TrisidiaX%20Cache/TrisidiaX%20V3%20Release%20Cache.zip

Yeah the dupes work because you have IDIOT programmers well wouldn’t call them programmers they download change name change starter and change home and say they updated alot lmao I did over 50 updates in like 10 hours on this source LOL nothing special

The links have been updated.

Ok i’m going to actually break down the credits for the content in your server, not just whats visible by playing. Most serves (PI included) are based off WinterLove which was created by winterlove, this was the original private server and most hosted servers are based off of it today.

WinterLove’s Credits: 30%

Daiki then took the server through extreme conditioning and created a multiple-player server called BlakeScape.

Daiki’s Credits: 20%

This then turned into Emulous after a series of programmers got their hands on it. There is no serious documentation of those who contributed to it, but its fair to say it went through 2 - 3 more heavy revisions.

Emulous’s Credits: 20%

Emulous was then turned into RiotScape developed by LmcTruck who implemented many messy design patters, not to say he didn’t implement some good content too.

LmcTruck 10%

Finally Sanity got his hands on the server and re-vamped the combat system and wrote the skills present in the original release, as well as ClanChat and other systems.

Sanity’s credits: 18%

Now we get to you my friend, even though you went through and modified the code you interact with in the game, all these people before you deserve credits also.

Trisidia: 2%

Also i’m guessing a lot of your content came from tutorials so i’m deducting another 1%.

Trisidia Now: 1%

I know when you see this you will argue that you moved entities around and added some ‘if’ ‘else’ statements. This is not programming, this is lightly modifying somebody else s work or systems and taking an outrageous amount of credit for it.

Too much customized, looks ugly.
Bad release.

Great Release! Contact me skype:haviland41
any problems im happy to help!
:cool:

Nice! I like

Why why why why why why why! would you bump this?! :palm:

[quote=“iz3 legend, post:335, topic:473155”]Ok i’m going to actually break down the credits for the content in your server, not just whats visible by playing. Most serves (PI included) are based off WinterLove which was created by winterlove, this was the original private server and most hosted servers are based off of it today.

WinterLove’s Credits: 30%

Daiki then took the server through extreme conditioning and created a multiple-player server called BlakeScape.

Daiki’s Credits: 20%

This then turned into Emulous after a series of programmers got their hands on it. There is no serious documentation of those who contributed to it, but its fair to say it went through 2 - 3 more heavy revisions.

Emulous’s Credits: 20%

Emulous was then turned into RiotScape developed by LmcTruck who implemented many messy design patters, not to say he didn’t implement some good content too.

LmcTruck 10%

Finally Sanity got his hands on the server and re-vamped the combat system and wrote the skills present in the original release, as well as ClanChat and other systems.

Sanity’s credits: 18%

Now we get to you my friend, even though you went through and modified the code you interact with in the game, all these people before you deserve credits also.

Trisidia: 2%

Also i’m guessing a lot of your content came from tutorials so i’m deducting another 1%.

Trisidia Now: 1%

I know when you see this you will argue that you moved entities around and added some ‘if’ ‘else’ statements. This is not programming, this is lightly modifying somebody else s work or systems and taking an outrageous amount of credit for it.[/quote]
This wasn’t necessary at all and makes you look like an asshole…