TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

hey guys non of the commands work?

does anyone have a new commands file i can replace mine with?

Thanks Josh :eek:

I get this error, can someone help me please?

the .zip is malicious

The cache has a dead link i want to start work on this got some amazing idea’s going to make this my new Combat-x, but i can’t get any cache links for it I’ve searched every where on Google anyone got any links :slight_smile:

Just let this server die in peace. Too used.

Thanks for sharing this release with us :), It was easy to get it started, the only thing was getting the cashe to work, it didn’t open the link while loading.

bump? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Fazzle, post:342, topic:473155”]I get this error, can someone help me please?

[/quote]is the cache a zip file? and maybe you need to put it in the C:Drive or extract the cache?

bump :slight_smile:

So if we download the cache and put it in our c-drive it works. But say we have a webclient up, will we have to make our players download the cache and put it in their c-drive or will it auto download, ?

[quote=“KAJ0, post:350, topic:473155”]So if we download the cache and put it in our c-drive it works. But say we have a webclient up, will we have to make our players download the cache and put it in their c-drive or will it auto download, ?[/quote]make your own link you should be fine

To Make It Work Reaname The Cache To Watever You Want And Put In c:/ drive, then go to signlink.java (just open up your client folder then the sign folder. after you opened signlink.java hit CTRL + F and Type TRISIDIAXV the replace that with your cache name!
Done its really easy!!!

Stop bumping this, PLEASE!

Where to get the cache?

hey, i can’t get it to work, system cannot find specified path, im guessing it requires a cahce file in my c: folder, but idk where t get the right 1 help me ASAP. i use to have this v3 working, but idk now HELP!!!

I love this source but i can use because I have problems with cache and for that reason the client don’t work properly for me :frowning:

if you ghuys WANT, I CAN HOST MY CACHE THAT WORKS FOR YOU

yeah, that’d be great :slight_smile:

EDIT: to all of you who want to a link to the cache… Cache

Though this server sucks, ily Trisidia now. <3

Cache does not work :confused: