Verizon's New Family Data Plans

Verizon’s new family plans are good if you holding two line, but if you got five lines like me, am i better of switching to cricket?

Right now we pay $210, which includes: 1 smartphone, and 4 standard phones. They told me if I upgraded the other phones, the bill will jump up to $350. They call it helping the customer save money. Honestly $40 per phone and I got to buy data too! It would have been cool if it was $40 per phone and got unlimited data. Right now I pay $10 per phone, 30$ for the smartphone, $140 for 2100 minutes, unlimited text, weekend free and free talk to anywhere in the world.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plan-information/?page=share-everything

Sprint has a promo going right now where if you switch, you get $400 instant savings. With a five line family plan, all smartphones, you would pay about 200ish a month, before any discounts, with unlimited data. With the $400 instant savings, you could get two S3s for free, or however you wanted to do it.

[b]Posts: 1 (1 per day)[/b] Personal Text: *TFly* Rep: 10 Age:N/A Location:Dtown Minecraft Name: RSC Name: [b]Date Registered: August 28, 2012, 12:45:17 PM[/b] Local Time:August 29, 2012, 11:53:16 AM Last Active: Today at 01:00:37 PM

$210 a month? I assume you mean 4 separate lines, all with their own phone number? We pay around €50 for digital TV, unlimited phone calls to all European home phones, and 50 Mbit internet.

[quote=“R.I.P RSC, post:4, topic:457136”]$210 a month? I assume you mean 4 separate lines, all with their own phone number? We pay around €50 for digital TV, unlimited phone calls to all European home phones, and 50 Mbit internet.[/quote]Cell phones, not home phones…