Virus?

Is this a virus? My computer keeps shutting down randomlly.

No because it happens to me all the time…

Windows at its best.

But shutting down randomly isnt normal, scan your system.

I do on a daily bases, I have reformatted many times, yet it still happens. IDC tho.

This has absolutely nothing to do with hardware if it’s a virus. This should be in Questions.

The info you gave makes this thread a waste of the SQL space used in the db.

He made the right move by posting it here. If he has reformatted it and it still occurs it is a hardware fault, seeing as reformatting would remove most viruses, in which case it’s either overheating, or short-circuiting.

Most likely scenario is overheating.

[quote=“magma, post:1, topic:238784”][quote author=Tico135 link=topic=314882.msg2504442#msg2504442 date=1224862673]

He made the right move by posting it here. If he has reformatted it and it still occurs it is a hardware fault, seeing as reformatting would remove most viruses, in which case it’s either overheating, or short-circuiting.
[/quote]

As I said, he’s already made the decision that it’s a hardware fault and that it’s not a virus by posting here but hasn’t said anything about reformatting.[/quote]

Tico135 said if, it was cumcape who said that he reformatted his pc.

If and when the topic owner replies with more information, and we can assume from that whether or not it is a hardware problem, or a general question, in which case the move of the topic will take place as necessary.

It could be the hardware’s fault. Maybe he burnt something out? I know a fried video card can crash a system.

check the date m8

Nowadays Jeggings has become the main clothing for female, as the trend of the dress tight leggings has hot loving by modern woman. Leggings can wear collocation with a lot of clothes . Women Leggings general and upper body longish child unlined upper garment, long sling, T - shirt and even the body short skirt is relatively take tone.
http://www.ms-leggings.com