What.cd invite who wants

[quote=“t4, post:18, topic:432867”][quote author=Radeon link=topic=535574.msg3916329#msg3916329 date=1329240601]
There any arabic or kurd music there???
[/quote]
give artist names and i’ll tell you[/quote]

try “فارس كرم” or Fares karam

pfft, I downloaded 184gb flac in freeleech and less than 15 have more than a 0.1 ratio

[quote=“Radeon, post:21, topic:432867”][quote author=t4 link=topic=535574.msg3916379#msg3916379 date=1329245963]

give artist names and i’ll tell you
[/quote]

try “فارس كرم” or Fares karam[/quote]

2010 - El Hamdellah
arabic, fares, debki, karam, el.hamdellah

in 320

there’s a lot of stuff for the arabic tag but I can’t say if it’s any good

Thanks Niall. But I think ill pass on the invite.

Arabic music, what the fuck.

[quote=“BloodRayne, post:19, topic:432867”]How are you meant to keep a decent ratio when everyone is seeding everything :expressionless: Downloaded an album and left it up all day/night with 0kb transferred :P[/quote]Just keep doing that… You’ll get ratio eventually. Once you have a decent ratio, then start downloading more and more.

You could also buy a seedbox. I got my ratio up with What.CD because I started with a seedbox and just left it to seed all day and night.

a seedbox is almost a must

I set up a seedbox when they had a 7-day freeleach. Ho shit did I seed a lot that week :’)

similar story here.

http://bigsb.net/ - Watch your capacity though, if you go over, they don’t have monitoring and then they’ll ask you to pay. I went over by 300% (~1TB space / 300GB allowed) and they messaged me about it, but I didn’t respond and then got my seedbox deleted, lol.

It’s sometimes hard to find good quality arabic songs. I don’t see a reason to join a private site for music, seeing as everything there is probably available elsewhere.

[quote=“Radeon, post:30, topic:432867”][quote author=zachera link=topic=535574.msg3917928#msg3917928 date=1329403554]
Arabic music, what the fuck.[/quote]

It’s sometimes hard to find good quality arabic songs. I don’t see a reason to join a private site for music, seeing as everything there is probably available elsewhere.[/quote]
not all the time, and not always in flac if you’re into that.

I have the same problem, especially with the music I downloaded. I initially downloaded 4 albums that totaled a few hundred megabytes, and seeded them 24/7 for months before I had a 2.2 or something ratio before downloading a few more which have now been seeding for over a month and have a 0.0 ratio. I’m just leaving them all seeding hoping someone will grab one of them one day. I don’t have the time to upload something new.

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:32, topic:432867”][quote author=BloodRayne link=topic=535574.msg3916816#msg3916816 date=1329272653]
How are you meant to keep a decent ratio when everyone is seeding everything :expressionless: Downloaded an album and left it up all day/night with 0kb transferred :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I have the same problem, especially with the music I downloaded. I initially downloaded 4 albums that totaled a few hundred megabytes, and seeded them 24/7 for months before I had a 2.2 or something ratio before downloading a few more which have now been seeding for over a month and have a 0.0 ratio. I’m just leaving them all seeding hoping someone will grab one of them one day. I don’t have the time to upload something new.[/quote]
As stated you can grab hot torrents/freeleech torrents.

[quote=“t4, post:33, topic:432867”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=535574.msg3921820#msg3921820 date=1329785661]

I have the same problem, especially with the music I downloaded. I initially downloaded 4 albums that totaled a few hundred megabytes, and seeded them 24/7 for months before I had a 2.2 or something ratio before downloading a few more which have now been seeding for over a month and have a 0.0 ratio. I’m just leaving them all seeding hoping someone will grab one of them one day. I don’t have the time to upload something new.
[/quote]
As stated you can grab hot torrents/freeleech torrents.[/quote]
I’ve never even looked, I doubt I would be remotely interested in them. I can just stay at 100% seeded all the time with the torrents I do like.

I noticed in their rules it states that sharing .torrent files will automatically alert their system, do I have to do anything special to prevent this from happening if I’m seeding from a vps?

what.cd

By the way, that is almost all albums by Tupac, which explains why I got some ratio. If you need some ratio, I’d download some mainstream music and then just seed that.

They mean uploading a .torrent file to another site that you initially grabbed from them. It will ban you automatically because it has a unique passkey that belongs to you embedded in it.

in the event you get disabled you can head over to their irc network to get unbanned. i doubt you would though as a lot of people use shared seedboxes.

my morbid angel albums seeded quite nicely

Say I download a free leech torrent, would it be possible to seed them on my home pc and download them directly from my home pc to my vps running rtorrent?

Basically just transfer between them to get my ratio up :slight_smile:

[quote=“BloodRayne, post:39, topic:432867”]Say I download a free leech torrent, would it be possible to seed them on my home pc and download them directly from my home pc to my vps running rtorrent?

Basically just transfer between them to get my ratio up :)[/quote]
of course, just don’t change the file integrity whilst transfering (so it maintains the same hash)