What cellphone do you own?

I own the IPhone 4

Didn’t come with the asian on it though.

Previously had the Kyocera Loft (Virgin), but parents convinced police to confiscate it. Bastards.

nokia e71

btw iphones are for faggots

Samsung GT-E1080T.

[quote=“la­wl, post:3, topic:369953”]nokia e71

my nokia is a piece of shit.[/quote]

Agreed.

MyTouch 3G Slide - White, rooted, Android 2.2.1 through CyanogenMod 6.1 RC1

Motorola Milestone.
Sick phone for an older one, if you replace the default home with LauncherPro.
Still waiting on 2.2 though.

Hehe, sorry. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I own the Motorola Droid, rooted with Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC3, Android 2.2.1. It’s awesome and still works great after a year, even better than when I got it due to the software updates.

My only complaint is that the power button (also used to sleep and wake up the screen) quit working a few months ago, I changed 2 lines in a text file and now my camera button acts like the power button instead, the camera app has an on-screen button so no problem there either. I’d imagine if you had an iPhone the button quit working on you’d have to throw it away. :slight_smile:

An almost 2-year-old Sony Ericsson W350i. :slight_smile:

Apparently my employer is going to buy me this; http://www.getpeek.com/

http://www.coated.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/apple-iphone-3g.jpg

mostly use the xperia, bb from time to time (for bbm)

Wow, that looks really really nice!

Just got my HTC desire hd this morning. It’s my first smart phone and its pretty awesome. Typing this on it. Anyone got any tips on good apps to download?

I browse my contact list and call whoever I want. I can also send and receive messages, dial numbers and call anyone I like. It has a 5mp camera which is perfect for any photos I’d need to take while on the move and it also has a great battery life.

Only downsides are no wifi and the interface is so slow.

w902 btw

Iphone 4.

Best phone i’ve ever had. Over 1 week of battery lifelength ftw

Actually Speljohan, mine has a huge battery life too – presuming you’re talking about idle life. I don’t make enough calls to have any idea how long it lasts under heavy use. :stuck_out_tongue:

For a $40 phone mine goes alright. The torch light on the top is good when trying to unlock the door in the early hours of the morning too.

Droid X.

[quote=“Lothy, post:17, topic:369953”]Actually Speljohan, mine has a huge battery life too – presuming you’re talking about idle life. I don’t make enough calls to have any idea how long it lasts under heavy use. :stuck_out_tongue:

For a $40 phone mine goes alright. The torch light on the top is good when trying to unlock the door in the early hours of the morning too.[/quote]Ya, mine was aprox $40 too (probably less). It has massive battery life non-idle. I used it for 6 days at sweden rock festival 2009, calling a lot every day, and it didn’t die until the day after i got home. I got a flashlight in it too, very handy!

Had a HTC Hero for a year, currently running Superhero + JIT, a lightweight Android 2.1. Got the linpack score from 2.5 to 3.5-4.5 most of the time so it’s quite nice. Although I want to upgrade to a phone with better hardware in the next 6 months or so.

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:8, topic:369953”][quote author=`Aaron link=topic=466071.msg3408462#msg3408462 date=1290490183]
I own the IPhone 4
[/quote]

Hehe, sorry. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I own the Motorola Droid, rooted with Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC3, Android 2.2.1. It’s awesome and still works great after a year, even better than when I got it due to the software updates.

My only complaint is that the power button (also used to sleep and wake up the screen) quit working a few months ago, I changed 2 lines in a text file and now my camera button acts like the power button instead, the camera app has an on-screen button so no problem there either. I’d imagine if you had an iPhone the button quit working on you’d have to throw it away. :)[/quote]

Moparisthebest, seems like a few us of have Android phones and we’re all running custom ROMs and such. Android section pretty please?