Who is this person named Storm running APOSbot.com? (RSC bot)

:confused:

ah, so stormā€™s still around

he was on the tarc irc channel for a few years on freenode with a few others including bloodrayne and myself

then he just kind of ghosted out, glad to see heā€™s still around and kicking

[quote=ā€œmopmans little slave, post:2, topic:553933ā€][quote author=z link=topic=672855.msg4499437#msg4499437 date=1448340061]
[/quote]

he was on the tarc irc channel for a few years on freenode with a few others including bloodrayne and myself

then he just kind of ghosted out, glad to see heā€™s still around and kicking[/quote]Who is he tho?

[quote=ā€œmopmans little slave, post:2, topic:553933ā€][quote author=z link=topic=672855.msg4499437#msg4499437 date=1448340061]
[/quote]

then he just kind of ghosted out, glad to see heā€™s still around and kicking[/quote]

is bloodrayne still around???

[quote=ā€œNewty, post:4, topic:553933ā€][quote author=mopmans little slave link=topic=672855.msg4499483#msg4499483 date=1448401089]

then he just kind of ghosted out, glad to see heā€™s still around and kicking
[/quote]

is bloodrayne still around???[/quote]yeah

I know next to no one on this apos community, but to name a few more prominent figures in this community (just going off the post count): Storm, RLN, K Steg, sellwud, aaronsc, blood (probably bloodrayne, since he wrote a lot of scripts), abyte0, grassy

its genodemon :slight_smile:

Is Ruler back too? Back with a vengeance?

actually i was lying they canā€™t touch any of Jagex IP for something like 20 years

ā€œJagex IPā€? Intellectual property?

Also, do you know for sure that Storm is genodemon?

I havenā€™t seen a trace of a ā€œrulerā€, perhaps if you guys provide alt nicknames he may be under, then he might be around ā€¦ perhaps heā€™s this ā€œRLNā€ guy?

I donā€™t know if its either of the snellman brothers I was just posting spam. It could be but if it is they are breaking the terms of the lawsuit judgement and would need to keep a very low profile.

RLN is totally different person, given that itā€™s not RichyT as Waffendennis again lol

wahahah still makes me laugh to this day how hard they got fucked