Your Master

Apparently he thinks he was a MoparScape Vet at one point, but somehow lost it and wants it back. It sounds fishy to me, especially since I don’t remember him being voted in. I also couldn’t find his nomination topic in the trash. I asked him to validate he was a vet by asking him what boards he had access to and what sort of topics (and by whom) he can remember within them, but he thought I was asking about staff boards. He clearly didn’t know anything about MoparScape Vets having access to internal boards, which makes no sense.

He claims Si Force and The Soul can possibly vouch for him. Si Force, any clue what’s going on here?

Nope, I don’t even know who this member is to be honest. I recognise the name but I’m pretty sure that he’s never held the Moparscape Vet rank before…

He was never a Vet. I have absolutely no memory of that name at any time having access to this section.

Alright, thanks for confirming my thoughts. I’ll keep this topic open for a few more days in case anyone else has anything to add (or if people think he actually should be a vet, but you definitely won’t have my vote there :P).

I personally remember that guy and he was never a veteran. He was just some guy who was fairly active for a period of time and then went mia until now I guess.

never happened.

He was never a vet and was in fact an idiotic imbecile when I spoke to him. Sorry for the choice of words.

[quote=“Jc22493, post:7, topic:474385”]He was never a vet and was in fact an idiotic imbecile when I spoke to him. Sorry for the choice of words.[/quote]Quite appropriate actually

This about sums up my experiences with him.

I was once an admin

I was once a mod

[quote=“m.dog311, post:11, topic:474385”]I was once a mod[/quote]bs

I was once an admin.

I was once was a regular member.

I was once David’s worst enemy.

who?

he was vet i remember it

When? I cant say I remember either…

i don’t know i am saying saying he was hoping someone will go along with me lol

[quote=“thiefmn6092, post:19, topic:474385”][quote author=m.dog311 link=topic=592326.msg4269886#msg4269886 date=1364437901]
When? I cant say I remember either…
[/quote]

i don’t know i am saying saying he was hoping someone will go along with me lol[/quote]

I don’t think anyone remembers that. :stuck_out_tongue: