[1.7.2]VICIOUS CIRCLE ~ [DEDICATED]✔FACTIONS✔PVP✔PARKOUR✔SURVIVAL GAMES✔SPLEEF✔

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o636LI2wLA0[/youtube]

https://www.facebook.com/viciouscirclemc

•Server Address: mc.viciouscirclemc.net

•Server IP: 192.95.30.64

•Game Play/Features : Survival, Economy, Factions, Lockettes, Grief Prevention land claims, Skyblock, Survival Games (10 arenas), Spleef, Mob Arenas , War Games!

•Worlds: In addition to the normal 3 worlds (Overworld, Nether & The End) we also have WildWest (Griefing/Raiding world), SkyWorld (Skyblock), WarZone (Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, etc) & Panem (Hunger Games); Parkour World COMING SOON !

Vicious Circle is a Minecraft 1.7.2 Server, in which you can have all the fun you like. We have friendly staff, a very nice spawn area with an Admin Shop in which you can buy many of the items in-game and also you can sell some items for extra $$$! Vicious Circle runs Multiverse and there are 4 extra worlds for extra fun! The portal room to the alternate worlds is on your left when you type /spawn. We also have a warp area, with players’ shops, factions , mob arenas, spleef arenas, cities, as well as the general warps, like the bank, admin shop, slaughter house, etc.

-Alternate Worlds-

WildWest: there are no rules in the WildWest! Griefing and raiding is allowed here and PvP is forced on! You always have to watch your back at the Wild West!

SkyWorld: This survival world is simple, survive and thrive with a very limited sky island and supplies to start. Some people are surprised at just how far you can expand and how many items you can actually craft in such a scenario!

WarZone: This is our world for various types of war and PvP games. Game types include things such as capture the flag and team deathmatch. We are still expanding this world to bring our players even more exciting game modes in which to do battle!

Panem: This is our Hunger Games world. Here you will find out Survival Games arenas. More info at its spawn !

At Vicious Circle our main goal is to create a fun Minecraft universe for our users to have fun in and enjoy so feel free to join the fun! Here we are doing our best to offer you one of the best minecraft experiences.

-Server Rules-

*Don’t grief or steal. Either of these will get you banned.

*Don’t Impersonate a Mod or an Admin. This can also get you banned.

*Don’t ask to be a Mod or Admin, you will be warned first then banned if you continue asking. Those who ask to be a Mod or Admin will -never- be chosen to be one.

*Don’t type in all caps. You will be warned or possibly jailed, kicked or banned.

*No racist or offensive comments, jokes, pixel art etc.

*Don’t cheat others when selling, buying or trading items.

*Don’t create redstone clocks that run unattended. They must have a mechanism to turn them off and should never be left running unattended. Cursing is allowed but keep it minimal.

*Respect other players, especially members of the staff.

*Don’t use mods that give you an unfair advantage. This includes, but is not limited to: instant mining, x-ray and teleportation. If in doubt ask a Mod or Admin.

*Fly mods are also not allowed.

*Server Hardware:
CPU: Intel E3-1245v2 @ 3.4GHz (4 cores/8 threads)
RAM: 32GB DDR3
Hard Drives: 2x120GB Intel SSD 320 (RAID1)
Network: 100Mbps

[Vicious Circle Staff]

[Admins]: clydox , pabloescobar104 , VydeoGoth, dafuq

[Moderators] : Sad_Statue , xmonsterxgirlx, Fralties

[Assistants], RaleMirodin, keb911

Take a minute or two to come and check out the server! You won’t regret it !

6 admins??? Wow

[quote=“kickingjamie, post:2, topic:524152”]6 admins??? Wow[/quote]That isn’t necessarily outrageous if there is a huge playerbase, but I doubt there is.

Hi guys.
us admin are spread over different time zones so we always have at least 1 admin on.

we have me in australia
bam in south africa
cly in phillipines
daf in Bulgaria
and the others from usa.

hope that makes sense

cheers

Hey guys, Frail here. Popping in for a moment to talk about the server. I’ve been playing on here for quite a long time now. Couple more months and it’ll be a year. This is by far the best server I’ve ever been on and it has plenty to offer. The staff is nice and helpful, and not as naive as on some other servers. I know I’ve been on plenty that were run by children and only lasted a few days before falling to hackers or “PMC reviewers”. You can trust that VC’s staff isn’t easily fooled. Also, the server has many dedicated players at this point who are also really nice and fun to play with. There will soon be an RPG world for everyone to come and enjoy. Come give us a try, make some friends and take a look at everything we’ve got to offer. Hope to see you soon.

Also, the server does actually have a pretty big playerbase in my opinion…it’s not just a small 5-10 player server.

This advertisement does look quite nice. Good job.

thanks

this is a great server…

join us now! :smiley:

We’ve got some new stuff coming soon, come take a look and get to know some of us. I’m nearly always on, give me a shout if you see me ^^

got some new features coming this week

Niceeeee !!!

Looks fun.

building a whole new spawn area. time for a facelift

On another thread, what I found appealing about their minecraft server was, that they included specific features of their server through images.

off topic: rofl I’ve been going an image asking rampage today.

This is defiantly one of the best servers out there. We all welcome new players, unlike other servers. I remember joining others and NEVER feeling welcomed. This server surely welcomes newcomers, especially the dedicated players. We also have great opportunities for all of the players to do and to have a great time while playing. I’ve been on this server for almost a year, and I love it. I suggest all of you to try this server out. You will not regret it! :slight_smile:

Hope to see you all there!

~xmonsterxgirlx .

Hey guys, I’m back. Come on and say hi, if you’ve got any questions just ask and I’ll be more than happy to lend a hand :smiley:

big changes coming when 1.7 drops

join now

as for the pics ill post a few when i get a chance. Easier to just login lol

Got something special for this month, I’ll be giving a code for Builder (creative) to the top voter, meaning, this month 1st and 2nd will both be receiving a reward. Get voting guys!

The weekend is apon us. Come play mc.viciouscirclemc.net

This server is Totally great Got tons of stuff going Join us

mc.viciouscirclemc.net