[1.7.4] VigilancePVP -Factions -PVP -Auctions -Stealing -Kits -MCMMO

•Server IP:Vigilancepvp.tk:25652

-=[Brief Description]=- There is a reason you come here. Sick and tired of bad servers that aren’t interesting? Than I believe you were meant to be introduced to this server. VgilancePVP is a Faction/PVP based server. If you’re into Raiding bases and killing people than you came a long way,create a faction where you can rule large masses of land and dominate and crush the top factions or players standing in your way. See somebody lurking out into the wilderness don’t be afraid sneak up and show him what you’re about! He will think twice about before leaving spawn. Don’t join servers and waste your time donating for items? All donations go to the server and the server only, Ran across a faction base in the wilderness? Than raid it and take it’s goodies! VigilancePVP has mature and experienced staff and know what they are doing I’ll only higher the best. Think you’re a good raider/Pvper than come on VigilancePVP and show us.

-=[RAIDING]=- -=[SCAMMING]-= -=[GRIEFING]=- are ALL ALLOWED

-=[Server Rules]=-

.Don’t Impersonate any staff!

.Don’t ask to staff, those who ask will receive a warning. Any of those who ask will never be staff

.No racist or offensive comments

.Respect other players, if respected also respect all staff

.Don’t use any Hacks or Hacked clients

.No spamming those who do will receive a warning if continuously will be muted.

.No advertising of any way!

.No donation scamming!

---------------------------------STAFF LIST---------------------------------

I may be recruiting staff, but must be active and helpful!