10 years! Wow. A brief History of the Forums

Congratulations, Travis. While you may never reply to this thread, it’s been a great time here, and I hope the best for you and your family.

Thanks Z, my family is going well.
Glad to see you’ve had a great time. You’re welcome.

[quote=“Tree, post:42, topic:554644”][quote author=z link=topic=673568.msg4503969#msg4503969 date=1454963107]
Congratulations, Travis. While you may never reply to this thread, it’s been a great time here, and I hope the best for you and your family.
[/quote]

Thanks Z, my family is going well.
Glad to see you’ve had a great time. You’re welcome.[/quote]I’m gonna smoke you until you become carbon dioxide

No don’t do that you’ll contract a host of icky viruses

It’s odd how this forum is still alive.

Use “alive” carefully.

[quote=“Ruby, post:46, topic:554644”][quote author=Scape-JAVA link=topic=673568.msg4504001#msg4504001 date=1454987466]
It’s odd how this forum is still alive.
[/quote]

Use “alive” carefully.[/quote]
One Tree is enough to sustain life on these forums

neat, I wasn’t even aware of what moparcraft was

[quote=“Death Style, post:48, topic:554644”]neat, I wasn’t even aware of what moparcraft was[/quote]it’s long dead now

it was great when people actually played.

i miss my nigga relmitos

minecraft is still online, there’s so much to explore it’s unbelievable

Gosh, this topic gave me so much nostalgia feelz. :frowning:

[quote=“TabbyKiller, post:47, topic:554644”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=673568.msg4504009#msg4504009 date=1455004615]

Use “alive” carefully.
[/quote]
One Tree is enough to sustain life on these forums[/quote]
Tree should have his account display name changed to ‘Yggdrasil’.

hi lothy

Been here for 6 years it feels good being a vet and I’m glad this community is still around :smiley:

I thought I felt old in RuneScape now I feel old in Mopar

It’s hard for me to realize that it’s been 9 years since I joined. It doesn’t seem like it has been nearly that long. A lot of good memories from my earlier years, and a lot of things I look back on and just smack myself in the face over (Perfect Compiler!)

Congrats MITB, as well as the rest of the community, for 10 years! Here’s to 10 more years!

It’s hard for me to realize that it’s been 9 years since I joined. It doesn’t seem like it has been nearly that long. A lot of good memories from my earlier years, and a lot of things I look back on and just smack myself in the face over (Perfect Compiler!)

Congrats MITB, as well as the rest of the community, for 10 years! Here’s to 10 more years!

I don’t remember anything called sythescape. Maybe that one just slipped by me. But I do remember scarscape, from Sythe. It was mostly made for scar scripters to make scripts easier.

Anyone remember Frugooscape?