[317] [Aggroth V4] original - The Final Release

I quit.

I cannot be bothered anymore, i just don’t have the motivation to continue any of my projects.
I quit every single project that i’m in.
I will be around, add my skype if you need me, but dont PM me on rune-server anymore.

Ranks:
[spoiler=Ranks]
0) Player

1. Bronze Donator
  2. Iron Donator
  3. Adamant Donator
  4. Rune Donator
  5. Dragon Donator
  6. Dicer
  7. Veteran
  8. Helper or Test Mod
  9. Moderator
  10. Administrator
  11. Co-Owner
  12. Owner
  13. Developer

All these ranks have their own icons
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Adv thread][B][SIZE=2][Aggroth V4]

To start off, i’d like to explain to you what exactly Aggroth is.
Aggroth is a project long ago started from InsidiaX.
I have managed to fix 99% of all memory leaks and bugs.
The server had 477 people online at one time, and this was also our record.
There was no lag at all.

I have tried to mix up oldschool with newschool as much as i could.
This is why there is a 700+ skilltab interface (Full credits for that go to TrisidiaX).
And also drygores, and off-handed drygores were added.
Along with nex, and alot of bosses.[/SIZE][/B]

Features:
-A very clean system, every memory leak i know of was fixed, along with every dupe in InsidiaX, with VERY clean results.

-The client has been completely redone, with alot of help from my co-developer, Ryan.

-Inside the server is a great new dungeoneering system, there has been only one area added.
How does it work?

1. You kill the guards around there for dungeoneering points and XP.
  2. Sometimes, they drop beers, these can be traded in for 100K experience, when you talk to the extremely thirsty workers.
  3. Continue Process

-Fully working drygores, all main hand and offhand have been added.

-Fully working SAGITTARIAN has been added!!!
    That’s right, Aggroth is the one and only, together with GrinderScape, 317 PI that has FULLY working sagittarian!

-A full quest (made by Ryan)
    -BoneCrusher has been fully added (by Ryan)
    -A new information tab and a new points tab has been added!

-Full completionist capes have been added!

Along with ofcourse… MAX!

The clan chat has been fully redone, and also fixed the clan chat name through your own name bug.

The skill tab of the 718 revision has been added, completely flawless!

The equipment tab has been improved with the “IoD” feature!

The wilderness ditch has been redone after we added it, because it was extremely bugged.

New points stores has been added, and a nice method on how you can enter the store.

----------------------------------------------------Known Bugs:
The “Add Friends” and “Add Ignore” options still dont work, i’m simply running out of time, and i do not know how to fix this.
I am 90% sure it is a client sided issue, so with a little bit of effort, you’ll figure it out.

The buy X option, is not working.
I have removed it and added buy 50 instead, because i don’t have time to redo the whole BuyItem method.

There’s just so much to discover,
I cannot give you everything on this topic, it will just take too long.
But i do hope you liked how me and Ryan have improved Aggroth.

[U]This is the last update.[/U]
That’s right.
I’m quitting the project Aggroth, because i no longer have time to improve the server.

The server comes with a complete package, Client, Server, Cache, and even the website files.
You will receive the Auto-Donation system by Martin, fully redone so it fits Aggroth.
You will receive HighScores, fully redone so it fits Aggroth.
And you will receive the GTLVoting system, which works extremely well.

I will give you a copy of Aggroth V4, for only 10$.
This is because i sort of need money, and i spend so much time working on it.
About 3-4 years.

You can contact me on skype, or on this topic.

Copies sold:

Credits:
Shaloxis
Ryan
Faris
TrisidiaX
Tokashi[/spoiler]

Enjoy, credits are always nice, don’t release this anywhere else without asking me.

Package:
-Source
-Client
-Website files
-Some more shit
(Cache will download automatically when running, dont forget to compile first)

Click here to request a download

Credits:
Me (Cant be arsed naming all that)
Ryan (Fixed ALOT of bugs and added a nice quest)
InsidiaX (Base)
TrisidiaX (Skilltab)
Tokashi (508 maps)

P.S
I really thank all of you for all that i have learned.
I learned not to give up when something does not work out the way you want it to work out, and i learned that most of the people on this planet are dicks

Looks cool. :slight_smile:

Thanks

I’ll snag a copy of this. Aggroth based servers always were fun. You plan on taking your programming career further or anything? Just wondering since you’re basically done.

I don’t know yet man.

So many kids at RSPS, basically flaming noobs who dont do anything else then spend their time flaming on shit someone else spend hard times working on.

I dont care anymore, i’ve had enough.

Could someone help me set this up? It looks like a fun/cool server . Its just when i run it i get errors in the run.bat

To be honest, this look’s like more work has been put into this than I have seen in any 317 release in a long time. All the features and customs look very nice and clean. Good job on the release! I hope you find another project higher up than a RSPS in your future. This project seemed to come out like a very good release to the community. Thank-you!

Looks great man!

Thanks guys!
That means alot.

This is why i love moparscape and hate rune-server.

[quote=“Coldmedicine, post:9, topic:545873”]Thanks guys!
That means alot.

This is why i love moparscape and hate rune-server.[/quote]
R-S is full of immature kids anyways.

I guess this counts as a free bump.

Start a topic in “Server Help”. Post as much information as you can about your issue.
Get the errors from the cmd when you run it (pro tip: Right click the CMD, hit “Mark” then highlight the entire error. Then hit enter. Now it’s on your clipboard and you can paste it into your help topic. Please use [ code] tags.)

Haha i couldn’t agree more bro.

looks awesome
I might give it a try :smiley:

Thanks mate!

This is quite a server. You can tell you’ve spent a lot of time on it. Sad to see you go but I will use a copy to start my next project.

Permission to release/host? Will give you 99.99% credit.

[size=18pt]+ The dropbox link isn’t working, would anyone mind uploading the cache? Thank you.[/size]

[quote=“geowayne, post:15, topic:545873”]Permission to release/host? Will give you 99.99% credit.

[size=18pt]+ The dropbox link isn’t working, would anyone mind uploading the cache? Thank you.[/size][/quote]
If it’s a released server, you have all the rights to host it. And don’t say that “I’ll give you full credits” because I never see anyone actually give credits when they say it.

Apparently i will.

If any body have the cache please upload, really appreciate it. Thank you.

Guys, you gotta either download it manual or compile before you start the server.

After you compiled remove the cache from ur C:/ and then run the server

[quote=“geowayne, post:15, topic:545873”]Permission to release/host? Will give you 99.99% credit.

[size=18pt]+ The dropbox link isn’t working, would anyone mind uploading the cache? Thank you.[/size][/quote]he says compile before you run the client above. Also why not work on it instead of leeching it and hosting it right away.

what i had to do was copy and paste the link , and manually download/extract it . maybe this will help you