3D Models

Hello there!

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find/download 3D models of Varrock or any other parts of the Runescape world.

I’m sorry if these files are against the rules, I’m making an OpenGL networking game in C++ and I thought using parts of Runescape would be perfect for my assignment since I need to incorporate A* path finding and click to move

Thanks,
BillJ166

You can download them from Runescape

How do I download them from Runescape?

[quote=“BillJ166, post:3, topic:555175”][quote author=Pwnd link=topic=674102.msg4506978#msg4506978 date=1460572096]
You can download them from Runescape
[/quote]

How do I download them from Runescape?[/quote]
If you want to make pathfinding, you’re going to have a much harder time loading maps from runescape and figuring out the tiles and stuff needed for pathfinding than making your own custom tilemap.

[quote=“Limits, post:4, topic:555175”][quote author=BillJ166 link=topic=674102.msg4506989#msg4506989 date=1460599990]

How do I download them from Runescape?
[/quote]
If you want to make pathfinding, you’re going to have a much harder time loading maps from runescape and figuring out the tiles and stuff needed for pathfinding than making your own custom tilemap.[/quote]
I know, haha, I have to make my own grid or I can place my own nodes, the other method I have to use for my assignment is to have some randomly generated Faultlines terrain then add in my own obstacles, I had the thought why not use part of a RS map where I can set up collision detection and make my way around the town.