Alpha Server

So a while back I managed to find a working Alpha 1.2.6 server launcher. I just recently got back into MineCraft (only early alpha-early beta as that’s when I started playing and I hate the new version of MineCraft) and I was talking to a find of mine about starting an Alpha 1.2.6 server. We would have all custom-made plugins, etc…

What’s ya’ll thoughts on this?

[quote=“Michael P, post:1, topic:542415”]We would have all custom-made plugins, etc…[/quote]Ew. No.

I’d definitely play it if it was as Vanilla as possible, maybe with a few other must have features.

[quote=“Travas, post:2, topic:542415”][quote author=Michael P link=topic=661292.msg4420459#msg4420459 date=1398117955]We would have all custom-made plugins, etc…
[/quote]Ew. No.

I’d definitely play it if it was as Vanilla as possible, maybe with a few other must have features.[/quote]

We would only be adding stuff such as protection on the Nain server towns and maybe a plugin to allow players to trade (player owned shops). Everything else would be normal.

I’d play it too, But the current MC launcher offer all older Minecraft versions, Why would it be hard to find one?

I’m personally not a huge fan of Minecraft before the 1.1 update.

It only offers offline/single player mode. They don’t offer the actual server launcher (MineCraft_Server.jar).