Antidepressants

[quote=“Lothy, post:17, topic:509227”]I did have a shear luck moment once. A girl wanted to go to the goonion prom (the affordable wine appreciation society, a social club at the university I attended), so I took her.
She ended up hooking up with some other guy before the night was over. I didn’t even react; as far as I was concerned I was punching above my weight, and something was bound to happen.

The second part:
My problem is that they’re underachievers, which in my mind makes them losers. Nobody else would complain about people being rewarded for doing well.
I honestly don’t care what sort of thing people do professionally. For all I care they can be professional face painters or similar. What gives me the shits though is when they’re happy cruising along at mediocre instead of striving to be at the competitive top end of the spectrum.
Usually this wouldn’t be a deal-breaker. The reality is that for somebody to be a winner, there has to be losers.[/quote]

lothy come to america i will hook you up

Just smoke a little meth and fap to C`P

I don’t think anti-depressants will get you a new job/more hours, nor will they get your dick wet/a girl that you love. And if they make you happy without all this, than thats not right either.

I think we’re kind of in the same boat. I am working on my financial situation before I even think about girls again. I’ve been doing a lot of socializing however its always the same people in this small town.

I’ve gone through my ups and downs. My best tactic has always been to simply swallow it, and look forward to a better future. You do not have to be forever alone sadface. Your situation CAN be improved, and being young, all you have is time.

Speljohan said something once that I like. He said when you come to realise how shit life is, from there it’s a matter of making the best of it.

And of course sometimes you just need a reminder of what hell on earth is really like.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo[/youtube]

LOL

ps Lothy it’s so easy to meet girls man come out in Argyle wednesday night uni night

Anti-depressants are for dicks, especially benzos. I would not suggest them for anyone.

get some diazepam and drink a bottle of red wine, not all the time though.

Honestly Lothy, depending on how old you are it’ll be much worthwhile going to see a psychologist. If you’re still under 25, go to the doctor and get a mental health plan and go to headspace or the sort.
http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/docs/cbt_jillianball.pdf
This is coming from someone who deals with major depression and suicidal thoughts day in day out man. Anti-depressants wont do anything but numb your life.
So I did cognitive behaviour therapy and it works better than any fucking anti-depressants they can shove down your mouth

you know you can do both right

For the record, I’ve managed to get by (and out of the rut). I’ve moved interstate to start a government job.
I’ve also been getting back into shape. I’ve dropped something like 7 or 8kg so far. Feelsgoodman.

you been on the bodybuilding forums?

Actually most of my exercise lately has been on the bike. I’ve got a problem with the meniscus in my right knee, so I haven’t really been squatting. I do still do some other lifts occasionally though.

And I avoid those forums cesspools. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing heals bad feelings like Kingas, Lothy.

(only Lothy will understand this lel)

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:32, topic:509227”]Nothing heals bad feelings like Kingas, Lothy.

(only Lothy will understand this lel)[/quote]That’s why they made PMs omg

aussies unite xddddddd

I think he’s talking about one of the nightclubs in Newcastle, Australia.

i’m fairly certain i suffer from some form of depression and i’ve found cannabis helps control my mood swings. i’ve read similar testimonies.

Yeah, I won’t be doing any illicit drugs. I get drug tested on Monday as part of my medical, and I start a job with the state government in February.

I’m happy for you.

[quote=“t4, post:36, topic:509227”]i’m fairly certain i suffer from some form of depression and i’ve found cannabis helps control my mood swings. i’ve read similar testimonies.[/quote]“I’m fairly certain I’m a human” is what I’ve read.

[quote=“Pwnd, post:39, topic:509227”][quote author=t4 link=topic=627469.msg4400804#msg4400804 date=1390593716]
i’m fairly certain i suffer from some form of depression and i’ve found cannabis helps control my mood swings. i’ve read similar testimonies.
[/quote]“I’m fairly certain I’m a human” is what I’ve read. [/quote]

Yeah, I think people have to take a step to better their lives to become more happy, it’s not going to happen over night, people just don’t know what they want!!