Auth server for bossland gmbh bots

(I posted this in the CM section because I don’t really want it to be too public and don’t want them to change the way the bots auth so please keep it somewhat a secret)

Bossland GmbH have made bots for various games; WoT, SW:ToR, WoW and D3
As I have no idea of where to even begin cracking their bots like some communities have, I thought I’d try something like this instead. It has worked before, hasn’t it? (I’m looking at you arhax)
So, thanks to de4dot and Reflector, I was able to decompile Honorbuddy and begin working on this.
Funnily enough when I was searching for older versions of Honorbuddy, I found one with someones (working) username and password stored in the properties file and with those could query the real auth server for dataz and shit

Right now probably the only bots that work are Tankleader (WoT, only authorizes with the server and does nothing more) and Demonbuddy (D3, at the moment the only supported game build is 10235 because the memory offsets have to be downloaded from the official auth server each time the game is updated)
I think Honorbuddy (WoW) would be fully functional if I had coded the loading/indexing/whatever of the mesh files for the game

I hope all that madee sense, think I’ll head to bed now, TBAUS.zip contains the full project including source files etc, TBAUS_bin.zip only contains the compiled program and the required offset files

Oh and instructions on modifying the hosts file is located behind the “Instructions” button

(I'm looking at you arhax)
A++ would read again

will use. would you recommend getting another d3 key to avoid repercussions on your main account - is it necessary?

[quote=“t4, post:3, topic:447776”]will use. would you recommend getting another d3 key to avoid repercussions on your main account - is it necessary?[/quote]Well I just started botting today myself (with a trial account though, I might upgrade it and only bot on that) :b
But from what I’ve read, I guess it’s best to keep the game in two separate folders, one for the bot and one for your real account, or you could run the bot inside VMWare or something. Some people have also been using proxies but idk if that’s really necessary.
You might want to read their forums http://www.thebuddyforum.com/forum.php

so i used it last night and it worked for about 5 minutes. after 5 minutes it would lose connection and give an error that basically said STOP CHEATING LOL and would close the game. my account status is still active, so i’ve not been banned. is this… normal?

[quote=“t4, post:5, topic:447776”]so i used it last night and it worked for about 5 minutes. after 5 minutes it would lose connection and give an error that basically said STOP CHEATING LOL and would close the game. my account status is still active, so i’ve not been banned. is this… normal?[/quote]I’ve been running it just fine (in VMWare Windows 7), did you block all the addresses in the hosts file?

[quote=“vortex, post:6, topic:447776”][quote author=t4 link=topic=550666.msg4037408#msg4037408 date=1341318065]
so i used it last night and it worked for about 5 minutes. after 5 minutes it would lose connection and give an error that basically said STOP CHEATING LOL and would close the game. my account status is still active, so i’ve not been banned. is this… normal?
[/quote]I’ve been running it just fine (in VMWare Windows 7), did you block all the addresses in the hosts file?[/quote]
of course

Bot & game updated, bot is located here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=197
Attaching the offsets file (remove the .simba extension)

.simba?

probably .dat filetype not being allowed to be uploaded

[quote=“mopman_sucks, post:10, topic:447776”][quote author=t4 link=topic=550666.msg4045091#msg4045091 date=1342037773]
.simba?
[/quote]
probably .dat filetype not being allowed to be uploaded[/quote]this