Badger41

You may not know him, but badger is a great guy; he helps out a lot publicly and privately, he’s been here a fair amount of time, and is a prime candidate for the veteran rank.

Isn’t he more of a minecraft person? Just looking at his posts makes it seem like he doesn’t do much here anymore

Doesn’t have 50 rep, no.

[quote=“Davidi2, post:2, topic:461975”]Isn’t he more of a minecraft person? Just looking at his posts makes it seem like he doesn’t do much here anymore[/quote]He actually is active, just isn’t posting as much. He’s usually quite responsive via pm. He has a great deal of RSPS-related knowledge.

He has a lot of knowledge, that I cannot deny. I’m not too sure about his activity, but if it’s good, I think yes.

The veteran section is horrible, isn’t it time to add some different, more active veterans?

Why would he be active if he isn’t active now? Contribution is what I look for when I consider a vet, we cant verify anything if its ‘in private message’. What if even if he does help in PM it’s bad or wrong ways to do things? My vote is no, he just hasn’t shown us anything (that we can see at least) that would merit us even considering him for vet.