Beta Testing

Hey guys.
I haven’t been active in a while but I’ve come back working on a Runescape Private Server related project. I just have a few enquiries!

Firstly, if I wish to recruit a group of people to do beta testing on my project until I am happy with the product and happy to put online, would I be able to recruit on the Moparscape forums somehow? I know there is a Development Team section, however I’m not too sure if that applies to what I’m looking for.

Secondly, I wish to make it a sponsered server when it is ready. This question is more to Mopar himself. I would like it to be sponsered the moment it is ready, however I am aware of the bidding process and I know that it may take time, especially considering I am not aware of the current bids. I was looking for an amount I could bid, which would just get me within the sponsered server bracket. I am willing to pay, I just wish to know the current bids if possible.

Thanks for reading guys. Greatly appreciated.

If you get your server approved by posting the details in the proper section, you can see the bidding information (including current bids) at any time

Oh really? I haven’t been active in a LONG time. I should have read around first eh? :slight_smile:

Any idea of the Beta recruitment?

just post a topic in the server development section asking people different areas to test, remember that blatant advertising is not tolerated.

You can however post a link to your website (if you have one). Having a link on your topic to a downloadable or playable web client that can connect to your beta server is not allowed however.

That’s not to say that on your website you can’t have a link to the client so people can play, etc.

Also, welcome back :slight_smile:

Oh really? I will keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

And thank you very much.