California raises smoking age to 21

fucking bs mate i dont care if you dont care fuck off bruv

ur safe if u vape

unfortunately i do not

hope they revert I am tired of them migrating to texas

[font=roboto][size=3.95em]#vapenation[/size][/font]

[quote=“Frell, post:2, topic:555335”]ur safe if u vape[/quote]actually i dont think vapes are safe either not that it would matter to me

Even though I toked well before 21, the brain does not fully develop till 25 so this is a good idea since California is well, California.

Little fun fact…you just can’t purchase or consume in public. Who says you can’t get your parents/older friends to get it and consume in private. Same way in Germany, you have to be 18 to purchase or consume in public.

[quote=“Loveandpower, post:10, topic:555335”]Little fun fact…you just can’t purchase or consume in public. Who says you can’t get your parents/older friends to get it and consume in private. Same way in Germany, you have to be 18 to purchase or consume in public.[/quote]which is horseshit. you’re either an adult capable of making your own decisions at 16/18/21, or you’re not. just government wankers shifting the rules to suit themselves.

[quote=“Justin Bieber, post:11, topic:555335”][quote author=Loveandpower link=topic=674527.msg4508275#msg4508275 date=1462906380]
Little fun fact…you just can’t purchase or consume in public. Who says you can’t get your parents/older friends to get it and consume in private. Same way in Germany, you have to be 18 to purchase or consume in public.
[/quote]which is horseshit. you’re either an adult capable of making your own decisions at 16/18/21, or you’re not. just government wankers shifting the rules to suit themselves.[/quote]
Neither 16 nor 18 years old are capable of making proper rational decisions. So there is nothing wrong with preventing them from buying poisonous cigarettes.

I’m 21 and I have poor life decision 90% of the time…

[quote=“Justin Bieber, post:11, topic:555335”][quote author=Loveandpower link=topic=674527.msg4508275#msg4508275 date=1462906380]
[/quote]which is horseshit. you’re either an adult capable of making your own decisions at 16/18/21, or you’re not. just government wankers shifting the rules to suit themselves.[/quote]
yea fuk them for fighting against corporations that sell addictive poisons

oh wait

so wouldn’t it be logical to set the adult age for everything else at 21? or apply the rule to all ages if it’s really that bad? oh sure u can join the military and risk ur life killing ragheads, but sorry kid ur not allowed a cheeky cig

Eh honestly I think it’s a good idea. Smoking is bad. I smoke on and off for stress and wish I never started around 18.

im still salty about this

[quote="_nova, post:16, topic:555335"]Eh honestly I think it’s a good idea. Smoking is bad. I smoke on and off for stress and wish I never started around 18.[/quote]wouldn’t improving education around the dangers of smoking have been a smarter move? i’ve never smoked in my life but knew a lot of people at school who did even though they were breaking the law. if they were properly taught the dangers and how addictive it is then they would never have started in the first place.

I don’t think so. There’s a blatant difference between trying and feeling like shit after awhile and hearing about the effects and treating it like a resident boogeyman.

My farts are known to the state of California to cause cancer.