Can't Get Tree Out of Area

I’m using TrisidiaX V3 Source and TrisidiaX V2 Client (For the CPanel)
Theres an Fing tree by lottie. Lottie is located in edgeville bank. Does anyone know the file where I can erase the tree?

EDIT:
Still having trouble getting rid of the tree. The coordinates are: 3092, 3497, ground level.
These coor are not on objectmanager.java or objecthandler.java and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it.

ObjectManager.java or ObjectHandler.java

It’s one of those.

There should be a list of objects already being spawned in it, just add in the coords for the tree and set the object id to -1. Make sure the object type is 10 or it may not delete.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:2, topic:555622”]ObjectManager.java or ObjectHandler.java

It’s one of those.

There should be a list of objects already being spawned in it, just add in the coords for the tree and set the object id to -1. Make sure the object type is 10 or it may not delete.[/quote]
So I’ve added in the coor for the tree, and here is the whole section:

//Edgeville Pking Zone c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3095, 3498, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3096, 3498, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3095, 3499, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3090, 3494, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3091, 3495, 1, 10); //chair in front of lottie3091,3495 c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3094, 3496, 1, 10); //table in front of lottie3094,4396 c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3090, 3496, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3093, 3488, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3092, 3488, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 3092, 3497, -1, 10); //added in dumbass tree coor c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 2689, 3716, 1, 10); c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, 2689, 3715, 1, 10);
What am I doing wrong?

Could be an npc?

Do you have any data on the object?

Like can you click it and it prints out an ID? it’s coords?

That actually looks like an object that was custom spawned. When you teleport to edgeville, does it take a second for that object to show up?

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:5, topic:555622”]Do you have any data on the object?

That actually looks like an object that was custom spawned. When you teleport to edgeville, does it take a second for that object to show up?[/quote]
There is no option to do anything with. On right-click there is only ‘walk here’ the Chair near it, on right-click, I get ‘examine’, ‘walk here’. When I was messing with the code, I would notice it would sometimes turn the chair into the tree, and other times the table would disappear, or all 3 would be there. And it takes like 2-4sec to spawn everytime I log in or tele.

[quote=“wimbow, post:6, topic:555622”][quote author=sk8rdude461 link=topic=674833.msg4509724#msg4509724 date=1466100252]
Do you have any data on the object?

That actually looks like an object that was custom spawned. When you teleport to edgeville, does it take a second for that object to show up?
[/quote]
There is no option to do anything with. On right-click there is only ‘walk here’ the Chair near it, on right-click, I get ‘examine’, ‘walk here’. When I was messing with the code, I would notice it would sometimes turn the chair into the tree, and other times the table would disappear, or all 3 would be there. And it takes like 2-4sec to spawn everytime I log in or tele.[/quote]
Okay that means it’s being spawned somewhere within your server.
The fun part is finding out where.

Use noclip to walk where the object is spawned then use ::object 2213.
That should spawn a bank booth. If the object deletes, you now have it’s coords, and you can use ::mypos to find where it is. From there, you just search for the X, Y and remove whatever is spawning it.

If the object is still there, you didn’t stand in the right position.

I know your server is PI based but by any chance is there a makeGlobalObject in ur client.java? I mean I could be wrong but if it’s not in objectHandler.java or objectManager.java maybe it’s because your server pulls objects from client.java too