[Cinema 4D] R2D2

Another old model. Texture is not great but was still not as good as I was when I did the harley.

Still a very nice model that you’ve made, very nice job.

Thanks! The detail on it I am very proud of. Sold it many times.

I think the detail of this would work VERY, and I mean VERY well in the time that the first two Star Wars came out, perhaps even all of them if you think about it but that’s IMO.

Thanks!

Yeah it looks like you did a great job. Good work Archer. You doing okay these days?

I am alright.

Heh, I’ve been stalking all your old posts, cool stuff man.

You mentioned selling this one a lot, where do you sell models like this?

Turbosquid.

archer up in here making bank for all that og kush he smokin #r2d2keepinthebowlpacked

Nah but seriously, looks pretty sick. You mentioned it was old, how old are we talking?

Don’t toke anymore. Thanks though.

Amazing man , the detail is a killer :slight_smile:

Just one question, Is C4D or maya hard to learn after using metaseuqoia since the beggining? How did it go with you?

Really? I remember you were like super into it. Kudos for stopping.

[quote=“naseem142, post:12, topic:549887”]Amazing man , the detail is a killer :slight_smile:

Just one question, Is C4D or maya hard to learn after using metaseuqoia since the beggining? How did it go with you?[/quote]

C4D is a lot easier than maya. Maya is very difficult.

[quote=“naseem142, post:12, topic:549887”]Amazing man , the detail is a killer :slight_smile:

Just one question, Is C4D or maya hard to learn after using metaseuqoia since the beggining? How did it go with you?[/quote]
You have no need to use maya unless you’re animating for games/movies