Closed

Closed

Care to post the error? :stuck_out_tongue:

post screen shot of whole error. Orphan case isn’t going to let us help you to the fullest.

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/switch.html

You’re wrong. It does.

switch (id) {
case ####:
break;
}

You’re going to make very little progress until you start learning some basics.

[quote=“magez12345, post:5, topic:554761”]Or you could tell me how to do it? Im not trying to be an awesome coder i just want to add an Npc
xD[/quote]

“I don’t want to be a pilot. Just tell me how to fly a plane! Also, I’m not sure what a plane actually is.”

Same thing. Get it now?

Yeah well no one wanted to help me so i did it myself

Spot on xD

We don’t want you here then.

Stop being so salty, you needa chill

No, you need to pull your head out.
This community wasn’t built to provide a programming service. Originally everyone was here because they wanted to learn and loved the exploration. Now we have people like you who rock up and expect everything to be handed to them so they can host some terrible server with everything copy and pasted. We are not a spoon-feeding community. If you don’t care about how it works, then go join one of the countless other communities where they roll around in their own vomit.

It’s people like you who have made this community almost unbearable and have managed to chase off anyone even thinking about contributing. When I started out I printed off programming tutorials so I could learn while taking the train. You on the other hand, rock up and lazily request tasks be done for you. Then you act almost proud of it.

You’re lazy and I’m glad nobody bothered to help you. In fact, I hope it has put you off the community altogether.

Well first off my server is not online so yeah, i do this just for fun its a hobby i do not know how to code works and im fine with that. i just like adding stuff in and making it to my liking as i said before i’m not trying to be something i’m not, i am not a coder. yeah maybe in the future i would like to be able to do this stuff myself but as of now i don’t have alot of free time so i try to have fun messing around with my server and adding stuff when i can Im not trying to make my server the best one out there i just like having it around to add shit in from time to time which is where you guys come in the morparscape community. when i don’t know how to do something i ask. you cant just give me a tutorial and say here do this… i don’t know what half of it means i dont understand it… and the code i was asking for was only like 2 lines long couldn’t of hurt to help me a little but more than a tutorial i don’t understand anyways you tried to help i guess so thanks, im at fault since i didn’t understand it.