vortex
wallfire
Wenakko
White Castle
wL
yakman
zstars

last edit to add some gmods

Alot of them guys are cool but a large percentage of them don’t post here anymore, nevermind the community member forum.

It’s not that they visit, only that they don’t post.

What ever happened to Dylock?

the bank, as soon as you registered, he decided to leave forever because he detests you.

Many of them kind of drifted away, but some still visit.

I am around every now and then, but do not post often.

I still think about RS at times, but it just takes so much time. Not even sure I can remember a single account I have/had.

I visit once in a while to see whats going on. I haven’t touched any client source in a while. Wanted to make a bot but meh, i feel like a big ol’ noob looking at that shit lol.

I dont exist anymore

Prove it or fake.

[quote=“pplsuqbawlz, post:10, topic:301146”][quote author=Sean link=topic=397441.msg3022454#msg3022454 date=1257675068]
I dont exist anymore
[/quote]

Prove it or fake.[/quote]
If he says that he doesn’t exist anymore, it’s likely to be true… Claiming it isn’t would be as bold as saying that the Stargate doesn’t exist for real… (We all know the TV show is just a cover…)

[quote=“Freddy1990, post:11, topic:301146”][quote author=pplsuqbawlz link=topic=397441.msg3024899#msg3024899 date=1257853370]

Prove it or fake.
[/quote]
If he says that he doesn’t exist anymore, it’s likely to be true… Claiming it isn’t would be as bold as saying that the Stargate doesn’t exist for real… (We all know the TV show is just a cover…)[/quote]
Pictures or fake.

[quote=“pplsuqbawlz, post:12, topic:301146”][quote author=Freddy1990 link=topic=397441.msg3034493#msg3034493 date=1258625756]

If he says that he doesn’t exist anymore, it’s likely to be true… Claiming it isn’t would be as bold as saying that the Stargate doesn’t exist for real… (We all know the TV show is just a cover…)
[/quote]
Pictures or fake.[/quote]
Here’s Sean not standing in this picture:

Nice list, a couple of names associate to some nice memories :stuck_out_tongue:

I happen to log into this forum maybe once a year, which is about the frequency with which I’m suddenly overcome with an odd feeling of curiosity. I guess it is triggered by something more or less remotely related to my RS past and thus reminds me of it. Anyways, I still get PMs, some of which I answer, but other than that, I don’t have much to say that would be of major relevance to you guys.

Greetings from evo/winterLove

I’m glad you still stop by every now and then, it’s nice to see the old veterans still take an interest in the community. :slight_smile:

Yep, long time lurker here. Things are just a little slow the past few years here and real life tends to keep me more busy nowadays. It’s good to check in from time to time though.

that can be said for about everyone with access, jobs, grad school, etc

Nice to see some people still lurk