Deception 317 99% bugs fixed Working Tok-haar-kal

Hi Moparscape Members,

Note This is the latest version, not the one that was sold/leaked (Older)!

After 1 year of developing Deception with my great Friend AJ (Eliminate) we have decided it’s time for it’s release. Other than private sales, there has been leaks, there has been leeches.
I do not know what else I’ll be doing, other than continuing rsps, but I now have a IRL Job, deception was fun but now we can see more of these types of servers instead of remakes,
Even I am tired of remakes, we should just push to the future instead of the past. So now I bid you guys good bye with Deception, and I hope you guys enjoy it.
Not by me! just Re-releasing!
I give big credits to Eliminate for letting me use his Server/Client base for Deception, and for all the help he has done to make Deception big when it was in it’s
prime time. I do highly recommend to use it, as it’s great you will have to do very small bug fixes, but this is very well worth it.

Only other thing I ask is, if you do use it or even download it just to check it out please give thanks and reputation to Eliminate, who did most of the work.

Thanks,

Moe.

Media:

Credits:

Aj aka Eliminate - Main developer
Moe - Owner/Developer

I’ve decided to release this as Moe and I are done working on Deception. The server was great whilst it lasted and it seemed to be popular due to the sheer fact that it received over 500+ votes within the first week of being launched.

If you do appreciate/like or use this release, please show your appreciation by giving the correct credits if/when hosted.

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89591479/Deception%20release.rar

Features -

100% Runescape XP Bar
614 Look, Less Lag
Perfect Switching
Amazing Combat
Few Known dupes patched
Clipped Following
Clipped Combat
634 items.
633 characters.
602 anims including Korasi.
508 maps & objects.
New hitmarks like rs Including Criticals.
602 Npc’s & Skilltab
Fast loading client.
Low client memory usage.
Full working Curses
Items kept on death interface
New Shop interface
New Bank interface
New RS Loading Bar/Login Box/Background
New Skill Tab w/ hovering
New Friends list/Ignore list

Video is taken off Youtube… No pictures…
This made me laugh, gotta admit: “Fast loading client. - Low client memory usage.”

could anyone reupload???

[quote=“malimt, post:2, topic:554111”]Video is taken off Youtube… No pictures…
This made me laugh, gotta admit: “Fast loading client. - Low client memory usage.”[/quote]

Don’t see you producing fuck all but comments you should keep to yourself, cunt.

fix links please

[quote=“burton, post:4, topic:554111”][quote author=malimt link=topic=673034.msg4500692#msg4500692 date=1450224899]
Video is taken off Youtube… No pictures…
This made me laugh, gotta admit: “Fast loading client. - Low client memory usage.”
[/quote]

Don’t see you producing fudge all but comments you should keep to yourself, runt.[/quote]

You got rekt @Malimt

[quote=“killa kronic, post:6, topic:554111”][quote author=burton link=topic=673034.msg4508783#msg4508783 date=1463658030]

Don’t see you producing fudge all but comments you should keep to yourself, runt.
[/quote]

You got rekt @Malimt

Did I reply? I don’t think so… I just don’t have time to bother coming on here to reply to a silly msg lol.
I don’t produce because I don’t want to fake it like some here… Everyone knows how to leech… Nevertheless, I end it here. Don’t expect a reply lol GD[/quote]