Does anyone make hq graphics

need some designs for my website, does anyone still do graphics here.

Put this in the right section and you are a nub. I hope nobody makes anything for you

do u want ddos?

[quote=“casey., post:3, topic:552565”][quote author=b00mz1029 link=topic=671481.msg4490472#msg4490472 date=1437498540]
Put this in the right section and you are a nub. I hope nobody makes anything for you
[/quote]
do u want ddos?[/quote]

Lmfao, yes please, I’ve always wanted to be Ddos’d… Considering you don’t even know how properly request some graphics I’m guessing that you don’t have to slightest clue to how to ddos or even what ddosing is

notice how your internet just cut out then, faggot? thats what me and my boys call a DDOS. you know what that means, bitch? it means I hacked your IP faggot. a distributed denial of service attack, thousands of packets attacking your home router all at once…next time think twice before trying to cross me, faggot

Since when have we condoned any of this action on mscp?

i am new to the forums and this “b00mz1929” guy is trying to troll me…

if you’re serious pm me hourly rate

[quote=“casey., post:5, topic:552565”][quote author=b00mz1029 link=topic=671481.msg4490531#msg4490531 date=1437529624]

Lmfao, yes please, I’ve always wanted to be Ddos’d… Considering you don’t even know how properly request some graphics I’m guessing that you don’t have to slightest clue to how to ddos or even what ddosing is
[/quote]
notice how your internet just cut out then, faggot? thats what me and my boys call a DDOS. you know what that means, bitch? it means I hacked your IP faggot. a distributed denial of service attack, thousands of packets attacking your home router all at once…next time think twice before trying to cross me, faggot[/quote]

Funny how my internet never even lagged for a moment :palm:

[quote=“b00mz1029, post:9, topic:552565”][quote author=casey. link=topic=671481.msg4490533#msg4490533 date=1437530536]

notice how your internet just cut out then, faggot? thats what me and my boys call a DDOS. you know what that means, bitch? it means I hacked your IP faggot. a distributed denial of service attack, thousands of packets attacking your home router all at once…next time think twice before trying to cross me, faggot
[/quote]

Funny how my internet never even lagged for a moment :palm:[/quote]Sarcasm is the key to our hearts.