FanMade Whitelist Server Trailer

[center][size=16pt]In my Opinion this is absolute sh*t i dislike it. But Enjoy[/size][/center]

[center]Negative and Postive feed back would be great ;D[/center]
[center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbPzEZQ25I[/youtube][/center]

That music seems oddly familiar. Sounds like something that would be in Zelda.

Maybe i just typed in “Public Catchy Background music” and it came up properly is Zelda

I think the friendly staff part should be a picture of me, aside from that it’s a lot nicer than the previous video :slight_smile:

scoff That would have a converse effect.
Stalin harvesting melon, much better.

I honestly had tons of idea’s to make this better… but i waited ages and no one was on. I Had no permissions to show off builds as well as i decided to do it in 1 day as i was not waiting longer for anyone else. Thanks Relm Btw Really Enjoyed your help

[quote=“317guy, post:6, topic:537957”][quote author=Tom link=topic=656784.msg4394477#msg4394477 date=1388699303]
I think the friendly staff part should be a picture of me, aside from that it’s a lot nicer than the previous video :slight_smile:
[/quote]
I honestly had tons of idea’s to make this better… but i waited ages and no one was on. I Had no permissions to show off builds as well as i decided to do it in 1 day as i was not waiting longer for anyone else. Thanks Relm Btw Really Enjoyed your help[/quote]

Should’ve pm’d one of us we would have been more than happy to show you around. Video looks great though, well done! I’ll add it to the main thread for the server.

[quote=“Phaze One, post:7, topic:537957”][quote author=317guy link=topic=656784.msg4394528#msg4394528 date=1388709794]

I honestly had tons of idea’s to make this better… but i waited ages and no one was on. I Had no permissions to show off builds as well as i decided to do it in 1 day as i was not waiting longer for anyone else. Thanks Relm Btw Really Enjoyed your help
[/quote]

Should’ve pm’d one of us we would have been more than happy to show you around. Video looks great though, well done! I’ll add it to the main thread for the server.[/quote]
Thanks i will be making another video Soon…
This was just to show that I’m serious about doing this.

i give permission to everyone to show my builds as long as you dont touch anything