Free RAF Bonus on RuneScape

[b]Edit: It seems to be fixed, not sure if it’s just me so it might be worth trying

Edit2: Just tested, it’s fixed. Only accounts that sign up without a referral will receive the trial.[/b]

Not sure how many of you actually play RuneScape, but I figured I’d post this as it’ll probably be fixed soon.

The Refer a Friend(RAF) bonus gives 10% bonus exp in any skill trained if the friend you refer subscribes to Runescape within a week of registering or something

The funny thing is, Jagex now offers a week of trial membership that’s automatically activated when you activate your new account… (no cc needed like most trials :stuck_out_tongue: )

Soo, just refer a friend on the account you want the bonus on, through the RAF system on the website, and activate the new account through email.

I’m not sure how Jagex overlooked this, I’d assume they have completely separate departments that obviously don’t communicate well enough.

It’s working as of now, if it isn’t when you try it let me know and I’ll edit this.

I don’t play but that is kickass! Great find

woahhh thats sick

:slight_smile:

The gmail trick works nicely for this if you don’t feel like making multiple emails

they don’t give two shits about their game anymore

Does this stack or anything?

I’m not really sure how it works, but from wikia:

If this player subscribes to RuneScape within two weeks of being invited, the referring player will gain a 10% experience bonus for a week. A maximum of five boosts can be obtained in a year. [b]Bonuses do not stack with the Bonus XP Weekend and can be activated any time.[/b]

They’ve disabled the free trial as of now and you go to Lumbridge when you register as you normally would, not sure if it’s only temporary or what

Edit: Just tested, it’s fixed. Only accounts that sign up without a referral will receive the trial.

reading this sort of makes me want to play again even though its patched
if only i remembered the email address for my account