Free website developer

Hey there,

I’m offering a free service for any kind of rsps-website including things like auto-donations, forums and any kind of things.
You can see one of my projects here:

Just doing it for fun,

Also, if you want like a preview of what I can give to you as a website, it should be no problem!
I’ll be adding more links of every project I finish.

If there is any other thing that I could help you with, like coding java or anything let me know on skype,
Been doing this for about 3-4 years now so would love to help you.

Let me know if I could help you out.

[quote=“ChaoszWebs, post:1, topic:555476”]Hey there,

I’m offering a free service for any kind of rsps-website including things like auto-donations, forums and any kind of things.
Mindscape317.com
Just doing it for fun,
Free hosting for a sub-domain like rspsname.mywebsite.com
20$ for a real domain like rspsname.com, hosting included for 2 months.
Also, if you want like a preview of what I can give to you as a website, it should be no problem!

If there is any other thing that I could help you with, like coding java or anything let me know on skype,

Or e-mail me: Paulvdhoeven@live.nl[/quote]

Pre-written template with a few minor image and colouring changes, can’t be bothered to identify it but it looks like HTML5 UP.

20$ for a TLD and hosting for two months? I can get a .com domain for £1 (~$1.4) per year and hosting for £1.49 per month (~$2.20 p/m).

Nice try but no cigar my friend.

[quote=“Ruby, post:2, topic:555476”][quote author=ChaoszWebs link=topic=674682.msg4508949#msg4508949 date=1464126520]
Hey there,

Mindscape317.com
Just doing it for fun,
Free hosting for a sub-domain like rspsname.mywebsite.com
20$ for a real domain like rspsname.com, hosting included for 2 months.

Or e-mail me: Paulvdhoeven@live.nl
[/quote]

Pre-written template with a few minor image and colouring changes, can’t be bothered to identify it but it looks like HTML5 UP.

20$ for a TLD and hosting for two months? I can get a .com domain for £1 (~$1.4) per year and hosting for £1.49 per month (~$2.20 p/m).

Nice try but no cigar my friend.[/quote]

(pretends there is a reputation system)
rep++

Then there’s a catch, because that’s far lower than cost price

[quote=“Mopman, post:4, topic:555476”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=674682.msg4509029#msg4509029 date=1464334717]
I can get a .com domain for £1
[/quote]

Then there’s a catch, because that’s far lower than cost price[/quote]

It’s not available all the time, if you sign up to the emailing lists of several large providers they often do “flash” sales in the last 2/3 days of the month (obviously to hit sale targets). Often it’s a bundle so register X and get it for X or take out a domain for a year and pay for a years hosting but you can 100% get them without too much trouble.

A lot of companies see it as an “in” for market share, get you in with a bit of a higher cost of acquisition but once you’re on board they’ll cross-sell the other parts that makes the profit in the long run.

[quote=“Mopman, post:4, topic:555476”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=674682.msg4509029#msg4509029 date=1464334717]
I can get a .com domain for £1
[/quote]

Then there’s a catch, because that’s far lower than cost price[/quote]

.com domain only 1.20€ monthly

[quote=“xXSh0ckXx, post:6, topic:555476”][quote author=Mopman link=topic=674682.msg4509056#msg4509056 date=1464404941]

Then there’s a catch, because that’s far lower than cost price
[/quote]

.com domain only 1.20€ monthly[/quote]

Namecheap costs 12$ anually.

template: http://blackrockdigital.github.io/startbootstrap-grayscale/

[quote=“X-J-K-X, post:8, topic:555476”]template: http://blackrockdigital.github.io/startbootstrap-grayscale/[/quote]I think thats enough for me to say this guy is clearly just trying to make a quick buck reselling the other shit.