Getting Blackscreen

I’m only getting this black-screen and teleporting problem with edgeville, not sure whats going on. I changed the coords to edgeville to see if any difference but still nothing, also when I do try to teleport to edgeville from a different area it stays in that area but show the npcs there.

One of the following:

1. Your map/object data is corrupt/ruined/missing so it’s not loading edgeville.

2. You are using the wrong coords.

3. The read values for the data is incorrect.

Solution is to repack the maps and make sure the readvalues are right for the revision of maps you’re using. Same with objects.

Note: this is client sided.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:2, topic:554962”]One of the following:

1. Your map/object data is corrupt/ruined/missing so it’s not loading edgeville.

Solution is to repack the maps and make sure the readvalues are right for the revision of maps you’re using. Same with objects.

Note: this is client sided.[/quote]

Sorry should have been more clear, the blackscreen don’t happen all the time, and edgeville has loaded perfectly fine before. but also with all the other teleports say i’m at varrock. If i tele to lumbridge, watchtower , camelot , ect… they all teleport me to the same spot still in varrock but it takes the effect of whatever is in that city npc wise. Wish i could explain this better, sorry.

[quote=“tank nation, post:3, topic:554962”][quote author=sk8rdude461 link=topic=673887.msg4505665#msg4505665 date=1457826544]
One of the following:

Note: this is client sided.
[/quote]

Sorry should have been more clear, the blackscreen don’t happen all the time, and edgeville has loaded perfectly fine before. but also with all the other teleports say i’m at varrock. If i tele to lumbridge, watchtower , camelot , ect… they all teleport me to the same spot still in varrock but it takes the effect of whatever is in that city npc wise. Wish i could explain this better, sorry.[/quote]
Sounds like player updating in your server isn’t correct…
If you run from varrock to edgeville, does it load correctly? But if you teleport it doesn’t?

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:4, topic:554962”][quote author=tank nation link=topic=673887.msg4505687#msg4505687 date=1457894656]

Sorry should have been more clear, the blackscreen don’t happen all the time, and edgeville has loaded perfectly fine before. but also with all the other teleports say i’m at varrock. If i tele to lumbridge, watchtower , camelot , ect… they all teleport me to the same spot still in varrock but it takes the effect of whatever is in that city npc wise. Wish i could explain this better, sorry.
[/quote]
Sounds like player updating in your server isn’t correct…
If you run from varrock to edgeville, does it load correctly? But if you teleport it doesn’t?[/quote]

Nope sure don’t it knocks me back, idk if this is something to do with the snowy stuff but how to or where to find it idk lol. Also if i need to repack some maps or add new ones can u link me to a tutorial or show me how iv’e never did maps before.