Goudont - Final release. Noob Friendly | Quests | Minigames | All 25 skills

use the run.bat with the jdk 6 link I’ve provided. Apparently, eclipse gives an error and you’re unable to use your account after logging out for the first time.

There’s a button for maximizing. But the flickering is fixed in the new and updated client.

You can also use eclipse, but it gives the “unable to read profile” error. So yeah, much simpler if you just use the .bat file.

how do i fix the blinking it works for me but other people still get it?

Download the new client.

[quote=“goudont, post:18, topic:544767”][quote author=geowayne link=topic=663645.msg4439135#msg4439135 date=1405979337]
nice release. Looking forward for more. Any thing else/bugs that needs to be known?

how do i remove the tutorial process?

[/quote]

ActionSender.java, remove all the tutprog ints, and remove it.[/quote]

after i remove this.

if(player.tutprog == 50) { player.getActionSender().sendInterface(120); player.endTut = 20; } if(player.tutprog == 52) { player.starter = 2; player.tutprog = 55; } if(player.tutprog == 0) { this.sendWelcomeScreen(); //player.animate(5864); //player.graphics(817); player.tele(2970, 2968, 0); player.sm("Follow the hint arrow to proceed this tutorial."); player.isTeleBlocked = true; player.getActionSender().setHintIcon(new HintIcon(2970, 2974, 0, 2, 20), 1, true); player.sec += 1; }

and I logged in it’s just blank.

Am i doing it wrong? or can you tell me what else to remove…thanks!

EDIT
2) how come when a character dies they don’t spawn at the current spawn location. Instead they at tok cave?

[quote=“geowayne, post:24, topic:544767”]after i remove this.

*lel big code*

replace this bit in ActionSender.java

player.tele(2970, 2968, 0);

with

player.tele(Config.HOME_X, Config.HOME_Y, Config.HOME_Z);
player.tutprog = 55;
player.starter = 2;
player.getInventory().deleteItem(8890, 1237891);
player.getInventory().addItem(995, 100000);
player.getInventory().addItem(1067, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(1731, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(1115, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(1153, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(1323, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(1191, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(841, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(882, 100);
player.getInventory().addItem(1837, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(392, 50);
player.getInventory().addItem(6568, 1);
player.getInventory().addItem(556, 1000);
player.getInventory().addItem(555, 1000);
player.getInventory().addItem(562, 1000);
player.getInventory().addItem(554, 1000);
player.getInventory().addItem(557, 1000);
player.getInventory().addItem(560, 500);[/quote]

EDIT 2) how come when a character dies they don't spawn at the current spawn location. Instead they at tok cave?

Change your home coords in Config.java so they spawn in your home instead of the cave.

i tried editing the vote/donor shop to what i want to sell but it’s giving me a different price? Say… for a redphat i want it to be 10 vote points. but instead it wants 2billion vote point? o.o

prices.cfg, change the first value.

There should be 3 values, something like:

1038 value1 value2 value3

change the value1 number

I have arisen from my slumber only to acknowledge you that this is fantastic. Now it is time to leave again.

crap, I already have my pants down. Someone needs to do something here >_>

[quote=“goudont, post:27, topic:544767”][quote author=geowayne link=topic=663645.msg4441491#msg4441491 date=1406781292]
i tried editing the vote/donor shop to what i want to sell but it’s giving me a different price? Say… for a redphat i want it to be 10 vote points. but instead it wants 2billion vote point? o.o
[/quote]

prices.cfg, change the first value.

There should be 3 values, something like:

1038 value1 value2 value3

change the value1 number[/quote]

can you explain what each (value1, value2, value3) stands for or for what reason?

I’m thinking g.e. price?

i thought shop price, low alch, high alch.

[quote=“geowayne, post:30, topic:544767”]can you explain what each (value1, value2, value3) stands for or for what reason?

I’m thinking g.e. price?[/quote]
Value1 = minimum price (used for point shops, doesn’t interfere with the original prices)
Value2 = medium price (used for reselling items to shop)
Value3 = maximum price (shop sells for)

Similar, yeah.
But it’s point shop, player selling, and shop price.

Thanks for replying back, and helping ;D

1)sorry to keep bugging you again, but how do i change the stats?

1. are there any bugs on goudont? I’m thinking about hosting the server in a diff name etc, but i will give you 95% credit.

2. where do i add the custom? o.o

[quote=“geowayne, post:33, topic:544767”]Thanks for replying back, and helping ;D

1)sorry to keep bugging you again, but how do i change the stats?

1. are there any bugs on goudont? I’m thinking about hosting the server in a diff name etc, but i will give you 95% credit.

2. where do i add the custom? o.o[/quote]

3. Data > itemDefinitions.xml

4. There are no servers without glitches. This does have fairly noticeable glitches. Sometimes, items don’t drop from npcs, some features are not 1-click (search as item picking up), there’s a couple. Most of them don’t interfere with the gameplay, but they’re noticeable.

5. You need an item editor and some cache work. I never bothered learning that so, you may have to figure it out yourself.

Hey Goudont thanks for showing me the new thread! Totally solved my problem, I have another question. I like how fast the levels are but I was wondering if I could turn down xp multiplier and where these values are kept. Any help would be awesome, again thanks for all you’ve already done!

edit: Also

public static final boolean disable_server_list = false; public static final boolean disable_ukeys_check = true; public static final boolean disable_keys_request = true; public static final String server_list_database = "173.236.35.162:3306/tkoscap1_alex"; public static final String server_list_user = "tkoscap1_alex2"; public static final String server_list_pass = "lol";
I was wondering if I could setup maybe like a mysql server to use this code and setup my own server list how exactly does this work?

Goodjob, looks decent. :slight_smile:

[quote=“headyGains, post:35, topic:544767”]Hey Goudont thanks for showing me the new thread! Totally solved my problem, I have another question. I like how fast the levels are but I was wondering if I could turn down xp multiplier and where these values are kept. Any help would be awesome, again thanks for all you’ve already done!

edit: Also

public static final boolean disable_server_list = false; public static final boolean disable_ukeys_check = true; public static final boolean disable_keys_request = true; public static final String server_list_database = "173.236.35.162:3306/tkoscap1_alex"; public static final String server_list_user = "tkoscap1_alex2"; public static final String server_list_pass = "lol";
I was wondering if I could setup maybe like a mysql server to use this code and setup my own server list how exactly does this work?[/quote]

to be honest, I have no clue of what that is bahaha. I never bothered going into that, it came with the client.
As for exp rates (combat), go to player.java and look for addHitExp and change the rates up there.

as for the skilling, it’s scattered around the files.

thanks man, appreciate the comment!

Everytime i log in it demotes me, how do i stop this? in the read me file you say change the names in actionSender, which i have done but it is still demoting me

Not sure if you are having the same problem I did, but when I first did the CommandPacketHandler.java , ActionSender.java, AdminCommands.java editing I used how I would spell my name headyGains in all the replacements of aviboss. No admin commands would work I was puzzled then I realized I should try just leaving headygains (I’m incredibly new to this as you can tell by the total noob mistake.) But needless to say I am owner and can use all admin commands properly now. Hope this helped you.

I always get this error whenever I try to create an account how do I fix it, I have JDK 6 also?