Goudont - Final release. Noob Friendly | Quests | Minigames | All 25 skills

Well, peace out Goudont era. You did me well.

de kerdits:
Dragonkk (for client and stuff)
Kennelz (appreciate his knowledge)
K-shan (of course, this man always helps me. Insane coder tbh)
Aviboss (other owner)
Disvirus (Special mention)
Cody Spielvogel(Special mention)
MezzyScape (Base)

and DEFINITELY Greco loco. Greco’s my motivation for making rsps.

[size=14pt] For people having eclipse character file unavailable issues (follow this instruction to use the server with eclipse)

[quote=“superpersonxd”]problem: error loading your profile

solution: update the xstream jar http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream-distribution/1.4.8/xstream-distribution-1.4.8-bin.zip[/quote]

[b][size=14pt]
For getting rid of the log4j message (it’s not an error nor is it interfering with how the server runs):

[spoiler][quote=“superpersonxd”]Optional fix for log4j. Make a new directory in the server folder called properties and in that directory make a new file called log4j.properties. Fill the file with the following

# Set root logger level to DEBUG and its only appender to A1.
log4j.rootLogger=FATAL, A1

# A1 is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

# A1 uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.A1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n

Append the new directory to the classpath when you launch

java -classpath bin;deps/*;properties; com.rs2hd.Main

P.S: Also you CAN use this release with eclipse[/quote]
[/spoiler]

[size=14pt]Please read the “Read me for basic stuff.txt” file for basic set up before you post here for help. Otherwise, please comment criticism or comments and/or vote at the poll for what you think![/size]

This is it, the final release. I was going to stop at V4, but people asked me to continue (damn, I feel special alright.) But, I got lazy, this is what I came up with. But, this is not a big one, it’s just V4 with bug fixes and some sexy new features.

[spoiler=Spoiler for V4]https://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php?topic=637421.0[/spoiler]

[Combat]

• insta-kill throwing axe added (but not in shop) [Thanks to Disvirus for the motivation and idea to add it] --> You have to make a way for players to access it. Original idea was to put it in member shop but I never got around to it. The item exists, but it’s not in shops, and the price is 1 gp. You can change that
  • New hell run section (Hard training ground)
  • advanced weapon shop
  • Magic teleports (Varrock, lumbridge, falador teleport buttons) now give experience

[Event]

• Dialogues for quest no longer interfere with other dialogues
  • Removed some teleport commands for realistic play
    • made npcs teleport you instead
  • New tutorial island (trapped on an island, more fun atmosphere)
  • added a dialogue for quest cape
  • Waldo npc, add in for hide and seek event. (Lmfao, I was high.) [The dialogue is already added, you just have to add the ints and rewards

[NPCs]

• Fixed the npcs not dropping items
  • Added Strider npc which is a teleport npc for combat
  • Added Slifer npc (same concept as strider) for skilling teleports
  • 1 click interaction works
  • Added onyx drop from tzhaar npcs

[Minigames]

• Beacon minigame is more automatic for players
    • Beacon rewards now give boosted firemaking exp

[Skilling]

• Bonfires are now automatic (click fire address cube and it performs bonfires)
  • Construction bench added
  • Made leveling up give server points based on the levels you are at (EG; under level 40, gives 5 server points, above 40 gives 25 server points, above 100 gives 200 server points)

[Misc]

• Changed 126/99 bug in skills tab to 126/126
  • Play time is steady now
    • Skrillaphat npc gives cape now
  • Shop buying glitches fixed
  • Home changed to Grand Exchange (upon request)
  • Torva Effects added (Operate Torva Armour when wearing all pieces) [Healing occurs automatically after activated] --> I wasn’t sure how torva effect worked, sorry lmfao
  • Godmode now gives 188 (10+ bonus to max combat, appears as 700 in player list) Combat level and crazy hitpoints
  • Dropping items now works
  • Some new shops

[Server files]

• ;;admincommands fixed (AdminCommands.java fixed)
  • ButtonHandler.java (alternate actionbuttonpackethandler)
  • Dialogue npc face animations are now easier access (instead of ID of the emotion, you put the emotion) EG; sad, worried, happy, calm

Some really great stuff here Hamza, and I see a lot of improvements from the original I had spoken to you about many months prior. Allow me to thank you for showing me some of the more vital points of your source. It’s been a blast working with you.

It’s only up hill from here my friend! Time to build bigger and better things!

Just downloaded and checked it out! It’s pretty good so far but is there anyway to fix the client flashing? Idk why but the client flashes a lot and it’s really annoying (and bad for those who might have epilepsy).

Votes are looking beautiful lmfao.

[quote=“CodySP, post:2, topic:544767”]Some really great stuff here Hamza, and I see a lot of improvements from the original I had spoken to you about many months prior. Allow me to thank you for showing me some of the more vital points of your source. It’s been a blast working with you.

It’s only up hill from here my friend! Time to build bigger and better things![/quote]

thanks buddy, been a pleasure working with you

Yeah, the fix is in the updated client. Download it in the link provided :slight_smile:

How do i fix this bug?

EDIT: when i try to login it says this:

Hi, first post here,

I’ve not long been looking at RSPS clients and over the past few weeks have tried many.
This has been one of the best and the one I’m currently using.

Few things which are bugging me that I can’t seem to figure out:

• Special weapons (Abyssal whip, Granite maul) generate XP much slower than say a Dragon Battleaxe?
  • The hit percentage seems way off. Fighting Lvl13 Rock Crabs at level 85 in full Rune, I’m being hit between 10-20 almost 100% of the time!?
    It looks like armour doesn’t seem to work at all. I take the same damage whether bare or wearing full Rune , ideas?

I’ve Googled for help but the other threads don’t seem relevant to the files I have.

@Stenen, you need to compile with JDK 6, I had the same issue. Recompiling fixed it.

[quote=“Stenen, post:5, topic:544767”]How do i fix this bug?

[/quote]

Use JDK 6, I’ve provided links in the “Read me for basic stuff.txt” file for the downloads. Compile and run the .bat with those.
and I’m not used to eclipse, I don’t know how eclipse works homie, my apologies.

[quote=“skymera, post:6, topic:544767”]Hi, first post here,

I’ve not long been looking at RSPS clients and over the past few weeks have tried many.
This has been one of the best and the one I’m currently using.

Few things which are bugging me that I can’t seem to figure out:

• Special weapons (Abyssal whip, Granite maul) generate XP much slower than say a Dragon Battleaxe?
  • The hit percentage seems way off. Fighting Lvl13 Rock Crabs at level 85 in full Rune, I’m being hit between 10-20 almost 100% of the time!?
    It looks like armour doesn’t seem to work at all. I take the same damage whether bare or wearing full Rune , ideas?

I’ve Googled for help but the other threads don’t seem relevant to the files I have.

@Stenen, you need to compile with JDK 6, I had the same issue. Recompiling fixed it.[/quote]

Thank you! I’m glad you’re using it!

• Special weapons (abyssal whip, granite maul) have the same exp as any other weapon, unless you do “shared exp” attack style.
  • Hit percentage is x10 hits, it’s meant to be 1-2 damage, not 10-20. If that’s not what you mean, then respond to this comment :slight_smile:

[quote=“goudont, post:7, topic:544767”][quote author=Stenen link=topic=663645.msg4435627#msg4435627 date=1405002436]
How do i fix this bug?

[/quote]

Use JDK 6, I’ve provided links in the “Read me for basic stuff.txt” file for the downloads. Compile and run the .bat with those.
and I’m not used to eclipse, I don’t know how eclipse works homie, my apologies.

Thank you! I’m glad you’re using it!

• Special weapons (abyssal whip, granite maul) have the same exp as any other weapon, unless you do “shared exp” attack style.
  • Hit percentage is x10 hits, it’s meant to be 1-2 damage, not 10-20. If that’s not what you mean, then respond to this comment :)[/quote]

Okay I’ll double check special weapons.
I understand it’s x10 but what I mean is that armour doesn’t seem to have an effect.
Like I said, I’ll receive 10-20 (1-2) damage whether I’m wearing no armour or full Rune / Dragon / whatever. And it’s almost every hit that I take damage.

I’ve been told it’s an issue with the 562 base…?

[quote=“skymera, post:8, topic:544767”]Okay I’ll double check special weapons.
I understand it’s x10 but what I mean is that armour doesn’t seem to have an effect.
Like I said, I’ll receive 10-20 (1-2) damage whether I’m wearing no armour or full Rune / Dragon / whatever. And it’s almost every hit that I take damage.

I’ve been told it’s an issue with the 562 base…?[/quote]

Could be. Is it the same problem with every other npc? cause I’ve read that rock crabs are sort of like that in runescape as well

[quote=“goudont, post:9, topic:544767”][quote author=skymera link=topic=663645.msg4435780#msg4435780 date=1405030589]

Okay I’ll double check special weapons.

I’ve been told it’s an issue with the 562 base…?
[/quote]

Could be. Is it the same problem with every other npc? cause I’ve read that rock crabs are sort of like that in runescape as well[/quote]

Seems like it. Everything obliterates us, even at lvl 177 with Dragon armour.
Definitely a bug of sorts!

[quote=“skymera, post:10, topic:544767”]Seems like it. Everything obliterates us, even at lvl 177 with Dragon armour.
Definitely a bug of sorts![/quote]

well, if any npc’s stats need to be changed or something, you can always try npcDefinitions.xml in
"Data > npcDefinitions.xml"

lel 126 total levels gay

The screen keeps flickering too much.
I’ve tried turning off the “flickering options” Doesn’t work, tried to full screen it still doesn’t work.
Could you possibly please help with that?
I also really wanted to know how to make a jar client with this client? What do I manifest it as? Do I only use class files or ?
Please get back to me on this.
Thank you very much.

I’ve seen your previous releases here and there. While this one does look nice. One question: Why do the items in the shops look like they need to go up about 2 rows?

l0l you dick you voted down twice! I knew it

[quote=“malimt, post:13, topic:544767”]The screen keeps flickering too much.
I’ve tried turning off the “flickering options” Doesn’t work, tried to full screen it still doesn’t work.
Could you possibly please help with that?
I also really wanted to know how to make a jar client with this client? What do I manifest it as? Do I only use class files or ?
Please get back to me on this.
Thank you very much.[/quote]

Download the updated client with the link provided. And to jar it, the manifest class is “client”

and the items are like that because this is the era when RuneScape first started “sample items” when they gave you things like, hammers, chisels and cheaper stuff for free.

Sort of like this.

nice release. Looking forward for more. Any thing else/bugs that needs to be known?

how do i remove the tutorial process?

[quote=“goudont, post:15, topic:544767”][quote author=p3zza link=topic=663645.msg4438475#msg4438475 date=1405816081]
lel 126 total levels gay
[/quote]
Thanks, although I wanted to know if there’s anyway to fix the flickering maybe?
I would like to fix it instead of maximizing the client.
Thanks.

l0l you dick you voted down twice! I knew it

Maximize the client size. And to jar it, the manifest class is “Main” with capital M.

and the items are like that because this is the era when RuneScape first started “sample items” when they gave you things like, hammers, chisels and cheaper stuff for free.

Sort of like this.
[/quote]

[quote=“geowayne, post:16, topic:544767”]nice release. Looking forward for more. Any thing else/bugs that needs to be known?

how do i remove the tutorial process?[/quote]

ActionSender.java, remove all the tutprog ints, and remove it.

when i make a profle it saves but wont let you log in again? and how do u maxamize the client?

You got to use jdk 6 and a run.bat not eclipse otherwise it wont work.