Hardcoded models

If im loading model definitions for say d claws from itemdef.java in client do i also need to hardcode the noted model? because i can not for the life of me get the noted model for my claws idk what it is im doing wrong… i have the definitions setup and everything but my d claws will not be in noted form the best i can do is get it to stack it just doesn’t show as noted. Any ideas?

case 13699: itemDef.itemActions = new String[5]; itemDef.itemActions[1] = "Wield"; itemDef.modelID = 13699; itemDef.maleEquip1 = 13698;//anInt165 itemDef.femaleEquip1 = 13698;//anInt200 itemDef.modelZoom = 789; itemDef.modelRotation1 = 240; itemDef.modelRotation2 = 60; itemDef.modelOffset1 = -1; itemDef.modelOffset2 = -23; itemDef.name = "Dragon claws"; itemDef.description = "A set of fighting claws.".getBytes(); break; case 13697: itemDef.modelID = 13699; itemDef.name = "Dragon claws"; itemDef.description = "A set of fighting claws.".getBytes(); break;

13697 is the noted version and the above is the un-noted version in itemDef.java