Homepages changes

We’ve decided to change the homepage up for something more fitting, so instead of octopress we’ll now be using simpleportal as the community homepage. This provides greater integration and just looks significantly better in general. I’m still playing with the general block layout of the page but if you have any issues please contact me. The community can expect more changes in the coming weeks!

The old homepage can still be found at http://www.moparisthebest.com/index.old.html for now and of course at github. I think John is going to work on porting the old Mopar Monthly’s to the new page.

Also thanks to Tom for all his hard work doing this, I set him up a test VM pretty much identical to the forum where we can test all new changes before we push them to the production forum, all I have to do now is click ‘Merge pull request’ and then run a ‘git pull’ on the server, pretty nice! :slight_smile:

I like it and can’t wait for more changes!

Pretty cool feature. Just looks ugly.

Clicking “forum” instead of “home” is going to take some getting used to :confused:

nice work mate

Nice job, I can’t wait for the further changes that comes to play. I don’t mind the homepage whatsoever and prefer it a lot more than what it was.

Cool stuff.

This, all of this. I didn’t even see the new update till I clicked home.

Thank You MITB For All Of Your Hard Work.

ikr.
I like the home though :slight_smile:

yay at last you took the community’s viewpoint

looks great. good work guys

I do enjoy this portal more so than the other home page, great update Tom and MITB.!

Thanks for the update :slight_smile: In my opinion this was a good update/change for the moparscape community :slight_smile:

Looking forward to what’s coming up in the future.

i like it, gj

NJ Tom

what’s the point of the “read more” link if it literally shows the whole posting?

now this i like!

Now everyone can view their post count and badges!

The best feature of all is the member list if anything.