Info that is... random?

In my mind and the mind of many cheaters, I am the furthest along in cheating for Runescape 2. My knowledge is the most vast there is for now. I'm your most valuable resource as a community. I'd use my knowledge to your benefit... If I say something other than flamage, you should probably listen. (yeah I can be a dick at times, can't we all? lol) Semaphore was making option-pushing bots when I found him. I told him my concept of a bot, gave him my basic framework and he ran with it. Excelled, he even listened when I told everyone that they log mouse and focus actions, yet no one else listened until he posted more in depth information about it. (Oh yeah, you can ignore my flamage. I suggest you do that, as an "emo" I tend to have a bit of a vendetta against lives...)

Semaphore is gone, I can contact him because I have a real-life-relationship with him. But I'm not going to contact him to badger him when I can answer you myself... Which makes sense when you put into perspective that we were partners and shared source codes of practicly everything.

Anyways, to answer some inevetable questions, YES. I have xscar's sources well sources from early on in the project. Anyways, if any of you
remember, xscar is just the third generation of the thing I started (Scar-J [the java to scar communicating client]), which I abandoned due to lack of interest. If your memory is SUPERB you'll remember that before aryan, regex also worked on a project like this :-p. He too abandoned it. Just know xScar wasnt as good as it seemed... kkay?

BACK ON SUBJECT NOW.

I'm bored out of my mind. I've found more detection routines than anyone to date. I've shared most of them, not directly: I shared with semaphore, and he shared with public. (He figured you guys would listen, I figured you wouldnt so I never shared... He has more faith in people than myself though sooooo yeah.) Anyways, we should learn basics of things... There's an architecture that's been used for automated self-maintenance in server infrastructures for years, I forget the details but it applies very much so to bots nowadays.. Here I'll uml it.

bot -------------> updater
       \                           |
        \--------------- bytecode
         \                         |
          \--------------- regex
           \                       |
            \------ dynamic memory
             \                     |
              \_____ assumptions

Not too hard to understand in my mind, simply you have the Bot, it decides it's broken, it calls the updater, and the updater decides how it is broken, and applies one or all of the (4) methods of updating. They update accordingly and return the bot. Bytecode is of course bytecode, regex is of course regexing the source... Dynamic memory is what I outlined on how to do and then deleted half the article. Assumptions is my fiddle-stick "artificial intelligent" (as krichkovskoy says... lol) updater. Assumptions is the fastest updater, dynamic memory is the second fastest, regex the fourth, and bytecode the third.

We all know the first 3, the fourth one is too complex unless you're majoring in the field of mathematics or quantem mathematics... Because it's the use of datamining and complex algorithms to find patterns fast as shit.

Anyways, peace.

Random is a good word for this information. I'm not sure how to react, but if you need a client that can retexture sheep, I'm your man.

hmmm, this is all very interresting, but i feel noobish now, i've just reached the regex stage a week or 2 ago :stuck_out_tongue:

This helps me understand some things. Everything you tell me I can understand.

Thank you for everything, Pplsuqbawlz.

my only question is if jagex can dect so much why are they so slow to react. They need us?

I'm back (been in NYC), and I've realized that a BlackBerry just doesn't cut it for more than, eh, maybe checking the news. So I'm still where I was about a week ago with the DM updater stage, that being a bit lost. I've obviously missed the point somewhere along the line. Care to elaborate a little bit on that, or perhaps tell us a little bit of applying "quantem [sic] mathematics" to RuneScape :stuck_out_tongue:

PS - My memory is SUPERB++, because I've got RegeX's source from that project :slight_smile:
Most of the memory-mapping stuff was lifted from some SF project I think. It's still a cool idea even if no one with the skill to pull it off has ever cared enough to do so.

The plebs pleraque, to correct a phrase of the originial developer's, love xSCAR because it is both unattainable by them (therefore presumably good) and attached to a person that "leet" people were impressed with. Plus, there's the occasional glimmer of thought that he might have been a mole (:D) and of course a Jagex dev would be really good at hacking his own game. So it's like AutoRune now, a program that must be good just because of its name. In fact, if some random noob came out with something and called it xSCAR 2 I bet it would be very successful.

fact, if some random noob came out with something and called it xSCAR 2 I bet it would be very successful.

Don't give them ideas man, please.

Seriously, RaW must have made hundreds of dollars, Autorune 2 is vaporeware...and he's still blowing smoke out of his ass

AutoRune 2 is now a few days overdue, therefore it could be released any day now. Keep your eyes open, and chill.
I bet you all wonder WTF has happened? No Accounts? No Threads, No Posts, NO AR2 PM!!!,

Well, I've now fixed the forum, and after tonight no script kiddies will be able to attack it again, I put money on it.

You are going to receive your AR2 authorisation quite soon, before AR2 is actually released; which will be on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, one of those three days.

You are still able to buy Authorisation Accounts with RuneScape 2 GP, which goes as follows:

• 4mill RS2 Each

In order to buy an authorisation, please U2U [message] me on these forums with the subject: 'Buying authorisation', I will then PM you a place we can trade, and as soon as you are online and ready let me know and I'll come and collect the gold.

By the way, if you have REVERESED your PayPal money, I'd kindly ask you not to do that as I'm working very hard on fixing everything else for you? Why give me PayPal as a problem?

I'll post more for you tonight,

Cheers,

Josh

I just...I kind of feel bad for him. Well, I mean, I would feel bad for him if he wasn't stealing a bunch of money from kids, ya know?

meh, this was established 2 months ago

http://www.sythe.org/about37112.html

The amusing thing is that people still believe that it's for real, including TheSaint. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know, I'm just commenting on it. This is the random information topic, hehe.

Man, that place transformed TheSaint into a prick. I saw his post flaming you.[/quote]

is it the same TheSaint? he used to be a pretty good guy, and I know there is a cow on there thats not the real cow :confused:

I don't know if it's the real Saint or not. I used to think he was pretty cool as well - gave him rep a lot, etc. I hope it isn't but you never know.

Maybe he went crazy after being scammed...

But I never knew him so I dunno?!?

I heard about that :\ I haven't heard from him in a while though. Sorta worries me.

Heh, i talked to him a while ago, he seemed ok... I could ask him to come here...

Heh... Well I was just saying that I didn't really expect him to flame/cuss out arkanor(At least I think it was arkanor).

I talked to him the other day. He seemed pretty busy.

Is this a topic about TheSaint now :P? IMHO he must be pretty stupid because almost a year ago raw scammed him with RS2IX and yet he still trusts raw enough to pay for something that obviously didnt exist. He wasnt a programmer either, even his AR scripts sucked :(.

Nah, I think we're talking about Pplsuqbawlz.

actually we were talking about TheSaint rofl, and hes a pretty good SCAR scripter, dont know much else about him