IRC (eggsamplar pls fix)

Not that anyone will probably notice this, but to give a heads up, IRC is down both on 6667, and 6697 (SSL). Pinging the box also yields no response :frowning:

09:54 ::: Irssi: Looking up irc.moparisthebest.xxx
09:54 ::: Irssi: Connecting to irc.moparisthebest.xxx [104.131.107.194] port 6667
09:55 ::: Irssi: Unable to connect server irc.moparisthebest.xxx port 6667 [Connection timed out]

Please fix eggsampler

This is the end. I thought it would never come to this.
We had it all. Cleints.jabas. Voids. The world was our oyster.
Then we had to go screw it all up.

Our system has automatically detected an inbound DDoS against your droplet named ny.irc.moparisthebest.xxx with the following IP Address: 104.131.107.194

As a precautionary measure, we have temporarily disabled network traffic to your droplet to protect our network and other customers. Once the attack subsides, networking will be automatically reestablished to your droplet. The networking restriction is in place for three hours and then removed.

Please note that we take this measure only as a last resort when other filtering, routing, and network configuration changes have not been effective in routing around the DDoS attack.

Please let us know if there are any questions, weā€™re happy to help.

3 hours is up in ~10 mins from my post now

E: Itā€™s back

Itā€™s probably been flooded with my frequent disconnect and reconnects due to KVIRC.

Who broke the server this time?

Ur MUm

She may have. She would unplug the Ethernet cable to get the internet to restart and forget to plug it back in, so I wouldnā€™t put it past her to fudge the server up.

Ur MUm

Another angry skid ddos

Amusingly I DCā€™d from all other networks from my DO box at the same timeā€¦ did you get a DDOS big enough to blow away their network briefly? :>

Iā€™m ddosing it guys.

Iā€™m running my bnc in the same DO DC and Iā€™m still connected

Still connected to the server?

please, friends, just let me play hagoscape.

iirc DO has private networking for NYC so you should be able to communicate with the server still.

aaaand its out again

Noobs canā€™t even stay connected.

<lawl> seems like i never get full
<lawl> with pot
<antiyou> I swear you are just a whale in human skin
<lawl> no thats mpomans gf

[quote=ā€œantiyou, post:18, topic:550984ā€]Noobs canā€™t even stay connected.

<lawl> seems like i never get full <lawl> with pot <antiyou> I swear you are just a whale in human skin <lawl> no thats mpomans gf [/quote]

More angry skid dos, but donā€™t worry will be back in 3 hours.