League of Legends

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:939, topic:439501”]Anyone here on NA server looking for a duo partner?

I’ve decided to take the plunge and climb my original account from Bronze to Gold… Started at Bronze IV, currently at Silver IV 50LP.[/quote]

I literally invite you at least once a day you dick. I’m silver II now and I’ve been climbing pretty steadily.

Back to bronze V, lost 4 games when I got to bronze IV, 2 from leavers. I get 25-30 lp for a win, and lose only about 15 for a loss, so I obviously don’t belong here.

Maybe you should start inviting me every day instead, Newt

[quote=“Newty, post:941, topic:439501”][quote author=Yz85Racer link=topic=542194.msg4318661#msg4318661 date=1371893712]
Anyone here on NA server looking for a duo partner?

I’ve decided to take the plunge and climb my original account from Bronze to Gold… Started at Bronze IV, currently at Silver IV 50LP.
[/quote]

I literally invite you at least once a day you dick. I’m silver II now and I’ve been climbing pretty steadily.[/quote]
YOU INVITE ME AT BAD TIMES MAN

ps really? Last time I saw you you were like silver 5. Good stuff, next time you’re on message me or pm me and I’ll text you my phone number cuz I often am around the house

24/7 clips of fails, pentakills, baron steals, etc etc

This is his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jumpinthepack

shut up casey i went 12/4 in the game i played with you and you 0/10 wtf

role reversal… in this game classic is played by casey and tom is played by classic. self titled documentary called “Carrying classic: a gentleman’s guide to swiftly obtaining bronze 5”

Never played LoL.

Once again in my promo match of bronze V. 1 win, 1 loss, this is it. I’ve realized that I play support decently at this elo, hitting it off with both tresh and taric. Maybe ill main support into silver…

Supporting is a bad idea until you hit gold.

[quote=“sinisoul, post:950, topic:439501”][quote author=reyx7 link=topic=542194.msg4320080#msg4320080 date=1372109607]
Once again in my promo match of bronze V. 1 win, 1 loss, this is it. I’ve realized that I play support decently at this elo, hitting it off with both tresh and taric. Maybe ill main support into silver…
[/quote]

Supporting is a bad idea until you hit gold.[/quote]

I’d rather do it semi-confidently then the idiot who wanted mid or top and hates to be in a duo lane, will end up feeding hard and taking major cs from the adc.

[quote=“sinisoul, post:950, topic:439501”][quote author=reyx7 link=topic=542194.msg4320080#msg4320080 date=1372109607]
[/quote]

Supporting is a bad idea until you hit gold.[/quote]
A good support carries

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:952, topic:439501”][quote author=sinisoul link=topic=542194.msg4320110#msg4320110 date=1372112217]

Supporting is a bad idea until you hit gold.
[/quote]
A good support carries[/quote]

[quote=“Rodgerwilco, post:953, topic:439501”][quote author=Yz85Racer link=topic=542194.msg4320170#msg4320170 date=1372119763]

A good support carries
[/quote][/quote]

Not really until your near gold. Because if your making all the plays but your adc can’t follow them up and snag the kills then you are getting nothing done. Not only that but you should never rely on getting a random who is as good as you are. If you want to get out of bronze you need to rely on yourself and pick a champion you can carry with. I picked up wukong and I take teleport so I can snowball other lanes from the top lane. I’m 15-4 with him and he took me through silver 3 fast as fuck once I picked him up.

[quote=“Newty, post:954, topic:439501”][quote author=Rodgerwilco link=topic=542194.msg4320222#msg4320222 date=1372126043]

[/quote]

Not really until your near gold. Because if your making all the plays but your adc can’t follow them up and snag the kills then you are getting nothing done. Not only that but you should never rely on getting a random who is as good as you are. If you want to get out of bronze you need to rely on yourself and pick a champion you can carry with. I picked up wukong and I take teleport so I can snowball other lanes from the top lane. I’m 15-4 with him and he took me through silver 3 fast as love once I picked him up.[/quote]

This.

Yo, get your ass online so we can play homie.

Well it’s not just about making plays, AD carries get bullied around soo hard by a good support and it’s up to their support to make sure that the enemy carry is afraid of getting close to the minion wave

Best post in this thread.

Sona can carry a lane, dat q power chord = ad carry half healthed

As a support main, I can go on and on why you can’t carry a lot of games as support in low elo.

It depends on your definition of carry.

[quote=“Svitkona, post:956, topic:439501”]Well it’s not just about making plays, AD carries get bullied around soo hard by a good support and it’s up to their support to make sure that the enemy carry is afraid of getting close to the minion wave[/quote]This makes it easier for your lane partner to carry. You are carrying vicariously through them :stuck_out_tongue:

Based on how I look at carrying, it’s quite literally impossible for a support (that builds support items) to CARRY a game, but they can be extremely important and pivotal to winning the game and supporting the carries.

For example, if your team is extremely far behind, no support (with support items) has enough CC or raw damage to make up for 4 players lack of damage as well. Most mid lanes or adc’s can, as well as many top laners and junglers.

Look at it this way – if you look at a game where you think a support carried, is there really NO other person on the team doing a lot of damage?

I would say “the support won us the game” if they were making extremely good plays, like a Blitzcrank catching their carries, etc. But it’s always someone else (or group of people) that does the actual carrying.

To make it even more obvious, look at it from the perspective of the other team. Would they consider the support to be the main target or threat on the team? Would a 10/0/0 support that builds support items be considered the main threat if there was an adc they could pick off instead?

That’s why making sure you give kills or even assists to your ADC, if a support gets fed that’s cool but you will be losing the fight in the long run if hes down in farm and kills. He’ll be down approximately 20 farm per kill, so around 3 minion waves, which is a good chunk of game time considering a game is 40~ minutes long. That’s around 10% of the game where the enemy has a gold advantage.