League of Legends

Janna is ok only if you have a solid AD like vayne or caitlyn

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:21, topic:439501”]Janna is ok only if you have a solid AD like vayne or caitlyn[/quote]with (a decent) ashe we usually go an easy 5/0 early game, all the cc combined just tends to be too much for the other side

Just saying, the best combination is Blitzcrank/Vayne.

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:23, topic:439501”]Just saying, the best combination is Blitzcrank/Vayne.[/quote]only if their support isn’t kinda tanky too

I mean, it’s not as good then, but it’s still good

Tanky? Silver bullets pls

Bitch please, dat tanky support building regen and armor

AP taric and blitz is early game hell for enemy lane.

taric and cait pretty good too
get the dazzle then trap combo, at level two with peacemaker as well that’s probably the death right there

i play all the time on east
name: pur e master

lets gaem

it’s on lets do this

Karthus is such a troll… his ultimate is so fucking stupid

Karthus + Yorick is ridiculous double passive when karthus dies.

Hex-drinker/Banshees Viel/Zhonya’s Hourglass?

Low elo players tend to build glass-cannon, so it makes anyone with anything OP.

Dl’d it last night, currently 2-1 win/loss. Pretty fun, any starter tips?

Can’t believe they made a game after dota.

[quote=“reyx7, post:35, topic:439501”]Dl’d it last night, currently 2-1 win/loss. Pretty fun, any starter tips?[/quote]It really does just need experience. I remember the first mistake I made was buying the incorrect items because I didn’t realize how important it was (for example, I went for attack damage on an ability power champion). Your build is VERY important, and should change for every champion you are on.

Just don’t take AD Carry tips off Davidi2

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:38, topic:439501”]Just don’t take AD Carry tips off Davidi2[/quote]Heheheheheheh

I think it’s impossible to AD carry… when I solo queue my team never has a single tank.