League of Legends

[quote=“ytuio9`, post:40, topic:439501”]I think it’s impossible to AD carry… when I solo queue my team never has a single tank.[/quote]lol?? you solo top so obviously you’re going to be the tank, unless you’re talking about mid. but ad carry easy as pie

Current meta is no devoted tank.

add me, lvl 30: Hollowell

[quote=“Eh Pretty Easy, post:41, topic:439501”][quote author=ytuio9` link=topic=542194.msg3975180#msg3975180 date=1334572403]
I think it’s impossible to AD carry… when I solo queue my team never has a single tank.
[/quote]lol?? you solo top so obviously you’re going to be the tank, unless you’re talking about mid. but ad carry easy as pie[/quote]
Wouldn’t AD carry only be good at end-game when you have geared up? I never go top, I go mid or bottom. I like mid but I’m too scared to take a solo lane :frowning: especially since nobody actually follows the meta LoL. No jungler and everybody is always just focusing on pushing their lane.

Why not?

lost a game to riven, mundo, leona,garen, jarven.

feels really bad.

[quote=“ytuio9`, post:44, topic:439501”][quote author=Yz85Racer link=topic=542194.msg3975193#msg3975193 date=1334576231]
[/quote]
Why not?[/quote]
Top is generally a bruiser these days. Irelia, Nidalee, etc. Even devoted tank toons like Mundo are played as bruisers now.
Mid is the AP carry.
Jungle obviously
Bot is support + AD Carry.

Heck even the new meta is that junglers don’t use smite, the support takes smite and jungler takes a summoner to help in ganking.

silab yz add me pls. i can solo top pro

User revein not found.

you’re NA right?

I really suck at this. I die a ton. 3:2 W/L :expressionless:

I remember I made an LoL team post a while back and like 5 people posted :expressionless:

It’s all about that Twitch carry.

Add Sheikyy in-game.

Chogath :slight_smile:

Not in ranked though obviously. But when I’m just playing around chogath is pretty boss.

[quote=“Newty, post:52, topic:439501”][quote author=Yz85Racer link=topic=542194.msg3975193#msg3975193 date=1334576231]
[/quote]

Not in ranked though obviously. But when I’m just playing around chogath is pretty boss.[/quote]Actually it owns in ranked also. Build offtank with rod of ages, warmog and crapload of armor + full hp from ulti = 4-5k hp at 30-35 mins

[quote=“Eh Pretty Easy, post:53, topic:439501”][quote author=Newty link=topic=542194.msg3975329#msg3975329 date=1334602202]

Not in ranked though obviously. But when I’m just playing around chogath is pretty boss.
[/quote]Actually it owns in ranked also. Build offtank with rod of ages, warmog and crapload of armor + full hp from ulti = 4-5k hp at 30-35 mins[/quote]

I actually haven’t played ranked in quite some time, I really only have the time to play for fun now :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I normally just build my chogath as a giant meatshield. A couple of warmogs, a guardians, and depending on the game either a thornmail or FoN. My other items usually vary but thats my core Trollgath build.

Mehh, Twitch isn’t that nice imo. At least, I was able to take one when he had a crit from stealth on me with annie.

Can anyone offer me some beginner tips? I bought and play as Ashe currently. I usually head for the center lane and do all of the typical stuff (stay behind minions, don’t push, etc). My biggest problem is other champions running at me, they usually outrun me and hit me a lot or like 4 come out of nowhere and obliterate me (specifically Miss Fortune). If I slow them down they just snare me, so I still get hurt a lot running back to my turret.

I use Heal and Teleport as my spells.

Any tips on how to just plain stay alive longer? My best game is 5 deaths right now…

[quote=“Chassy13, post:56, topic:439501”]Ashe center lane

Heal[/quote]Found your issues.

Anyways, as ashe, build boots fast. Usually berserker greaves or boots of swiftness on ashe.

[quote=“Davidi2, post:57, topic:439501”][quote author=Chassy13 link=topic=542194.msg3975385#msg3975385 date=1334607546]
Ashe center lane

Heal
[/quote]Found your issues.

Anyways, as ashe, build boots fast. Usually berserker greaves or boots of swiftness on ashe.[/quote]

Alright, thanks for the item tips. What lane do I go to, and what spell do I switch in for Heal?

[quote=“Chassy13, post:58, topic:439501”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=542194.msg3975583#msg3975583 date=1334618641]

Alright, thanks for the item tips. What lane do I go to, and what spell do I switch in for Heal?[/quote]
The summoner spell called “Heal” I like to get Ashes Q first (or whichever one shoots the multiple arrows)

Volley, which is E I believe :stuck_out_tongue: Q = Ice shot, which costs mana but slows enemies every hit.

Chassy, you usually go bot lane as ashe. And take ignite or something :stuck_out_tongue: