LED strobe light

In season 8 episode 4 (Risky Business) from House M.D., Dr. House claims he built a hand held (strobe light) device with hundreds of LED lights with which he causes a fellow doctor to vomit violently.

He mentions that the LED’s are flashing at random intervals and with random wavelengths, and this is what causes people being flashed to lose balance and vomit.

Does any one know what materials I would need to build one of these?

[quote=“c|p, post:2, topic:432054”][quote author=Nueb35 link=topic=534761.msg3909487#msg3909487 date=1328567880]
hundreds of LED lights
[/quote][/quote]

I assumed LEDs were obvious. I mean, what I would need to make them flash/change wave length at arandom intervals

Changing the wave length would be harder to do; but just having randomly flashing LEDs isn’t hard. You can either have it “random” In the sense that the LED being flashed is random, or you can have enough LEDs, light one after another in a predetermined “random” manner, with different timers, so that it’s being perceived as random.

Well when I say random, I mean all the LEDs at the same time.

For example:

In the first cycle, they all light up at the same time at 100% for 1 second then they all turn off
In the next cycle (right after they turn off), they all light up at the same time with a random percentage of power.
etc.

Apparently, all it has to do is flash at 1 to 20Hz.

Some test subjects have been completely unaffected by the light, and although the manufacture makes wide and un-based claims about the product's effectiveness, the CEO of Intelligent Optics, the producer of the device, has actually commented "I don’t think we've had anyone actually be sick

You don’t necessarily need to change wavelengths, the effect is cause by your eyes not being able to adjust to the light before another comes on. If it’s between 1 - 20 Hz, it will be just as effective. I know the code for this would be simple, but you would need a developers board or something of the sort. I’m not into electronics much so I don’t know much about it, although I’ve seen components at radio shack that would suit this just fine.

magnets.

[quote=“Nueb35, post:1, topic:432054”][u]In season 8 episode 4 (Risky Business) from House M.D., Dr. House claims he built a hand held (strobe light) device with hundreds of LED lights with which he causes a fellow doctor to vomit violently.

He mentions that the led lights are flashing at random intervals and with random wavelengths, and this is what causes people being flashed to lose balance and vomit.

Does any one know what materials I would need to build one of these?[/u][/quote]

hello friend which is the best source to get LED strobe lights at affordable prices?Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

d-d-dicklord?