[MAYA] Harley model

Old but gold model. Original topic may be here or gone from forum merge. CBA to check.

Nice job, I like it.

Thanks.

Good job. I love the detail on the brake disks.

Thanks!

If you were to do such a dark model, you should at least make your background a litter lighter. I understand that sometimes it is okay to do a dark background for some graphical show-offs, but that is mainly only for graphical photos. However, this is a Harley model show-off. This is not the place to hardly be able to see what you are trying to make. Also, where is your lighting come from, and why does it not reflect on the floor? Are your tires proportianal to one another? Because from the angle I am viewing it at, the back tire looks a bit smaller than the front one. It’s understandable that if you are closer to the front tire, which I am from this angle, it will look larger; however, your back tire looks like a large donut compared to the front one. What kind of rims are those? They look childish. And why does the handle-bar that is facing the opposite direction from the viewer look like a brick? Also, the rim on the back tire is also virtually unviewable. I don’t think the exhaust pipe would cover-up the entire rim even from that angle. If the slight parts of the rim I believe is what’s supposed to be, it looks very block-like and not circular.

Its not gonna change.

Oh, lol. Well that was pointless, then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol yeah. I just don’t have the file anymore to revise it.

I see. Well it looks rather good.

Thanks.

I’m not a big fan of the front tire/rim. I understand it looks white because of the light angle but the overall rim looks weird and overall does not look like a motorcycle wheel.

Sounds like some users haven’t owned/ridden/looked at a bike before…The only thing throwing the front wheel off for me is the thick 4 spokes connecting the front disc to the forks.

The wheels are often different sizes/widths or use different tires on the front/back.

Nice model!

Thanks guys.