Me and my girlfriend!

Nerds

“Weeaboos”

Congratulations on the girlfriend, let’s hope she was worth the hard work. :o

I think you guys are missing the point of this post, I erased her hand because she was in Vietnam.

gay hoodie. glasses inside. fake girlfriend. bunk beds.

dude this is 2015 go away

Well let’s hope that you don’t erase your own hand or you will never lose your virginity.

So who gets top bunk?

I suppose I can’t be that surprised considering this site… Should have worked the eraser a bit better though.

Lol

[quote=“Vain_, post:6, topic:550357”]gay hoodie. glasses inside. fake girlfriend. bunk beds.

dude this is 2015 go away[/quote]
Correction, awesome hoodie, prescription glasses, real girlfriend, that’s where I fugged your mom last night.

[quote=“ItsNateDuh, post:11, topic:550357”][quote author=Vain_ link=topic=669263.msg4475406#msg4475406 date=1425564417]

[/quote]
Correction, awesome hoodie, prescription glasses, real girlfriend, that’s where I fugged your mom last night.[/quote]

You are on the top of the immature nerd scale bro.

Gay!

[quote=“ItsNateDuh, post:11, topic:550357”][quote author=Vain_ link=topic=669263.msg4475406#msg4475406 date=1425564417]

[/quote]
Correction, awesome hoodie, prescription glasses, real girlfriend, that’s where I fugged your mom last night.[/quote]ah kudos mate. i was wondering where she ran off too. thanks for taking care of her for me mate. great job. she looks 10 years younger already keep up the good work rep++ will recommend to other moms

How about losing some wieght? you look fater than a pregnant women are you sure your not the one who has been fudged? if you lose some wight maybe then you will have a shot with a real gilrfriend but I would’nt make sure because what girl would date a guy that wears galsses inside?

[quote=“Vain_, post:14, topic:550357”][quote author=ItsNateDuh link=topic=669263.msg4475453#msg4475453 date=1425595586]

Correction, awesome hoodie, prescription glasses, real girlfriend, that’s where I fugged your mom last night.
[/quote]ah kudos mate. i was wondering where she ran off too. thanks for taking care of her for me mate. great job. she looks 10 years younger already keep up the good work rep++ will recommend to other moms[/quote]
LOL