Medieval Realm - 317 (New)

[CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ffa500] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]Website[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500] | [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]Forums[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500] | [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]Download[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500] | [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=#ffa500]Auth Voting[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500][FONT=book antiqua][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#3333ff][SIZE=3] Double Pkp & Exp Bonus [ ACTIVE ] [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=6]Introduction[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Times New Roman]We are a community based server with a very unique and enjoyable server, we are far off when it comes to compairing servers now adays. Our server is new and we are looking for new members to join our community and help build a very fun server!
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=6][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=garamond][COLOR=#ff8c00]Server Features[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=palatino linotype][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=3]✯ Flawless Player vs. Player
✯ Unique and Stable Drop Table
✯ 10+ Entertaining Mini-games
✯ Customized Home / Eye Pleasing
✯ Stable Economy (1 - 2147m)
✯ Active Staff Team
✯ Friendly Item Database (No Customs)
✯ Over 24+ Different Skills to Train

[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd700][FONT=microsoft sans serif][SIZE=3]NEW ::AUTH PIN’S (VOTE REWARDS)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#ffffff]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[HR][/HR][CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[SPOILER=MEDIA]

[/SPOILER]

Pretty fun server so far! Awesome staff!

~alcoholic

I must say, you made Edgeville look pretty.

Very awesome server!!! :smiley:

[font=comic sans ms][size=14pt]Server is unique, consistent updates, and really fun! Highly recommend you all check it out :slight_smile: [/size][/font]

Thank you for all the support, i’m please to see that it’s unique to some people!

I would recommend this server active owners, daily updates, and it has that unique feel that I couldn’t find! 10/10!

You cannot post donation links on this site so I removed it. Unfortunately I accidentally removed the entire line, thats my bad.

Thanks… Sorry if the text is hard to read just pulled a backup from another site and copied it the thread was destroyed.

Medieval is the best Private server I’ve played in a long time! Very active and friendly, Helpful staff and frequent updates! Try it out!!

Amazing server - Guthix

great server come join guys

Great Server and Great Player base!!! Join Today!

Thank you for all the support, server is moving along and growing be sure to register an account with us and help support our server by ::voting! We now have a Voting Shop, 2 Donation Shops, Pest Control, RFD, GP Shops, DominionTower, Dungeoneering, Blast Furnace, and Castle Wars. We now support Highscores, Update Client, Toxic Blowpipe, Toxic Staff of the Dead, Armadyl C’Bow, and 1 New Bossing Pet. We are hoping to see some more new items in-game available though-out the game.

Thank for staying tuned I hope we can see some new faces soon! )

great server guys comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee