Merged moparisthebest.com

[quote=“tL, post:12, topic:538956”]Also I’d say remove all awards on post-profiles. Let them be visible when people go to a user profile, yeah - but this sort of stuff is silly:

[/quote]

Something like this may work well:

I like Moparisthebest more, moparscape sounds like the private server some twat is hosting on his desktop.

My award is stripped but these bullshite awards stay. What the f**k is batman.

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:6, topic:538956”][quote author=marcbob link=topic=657791.msg4400127#msg4400127 date=1390415956]
Will it eventually redirect here too?
[/quote]

Eventually yes.

I still haven’t completely decided what to do with the boards in the ‘Technical’ or ‘RuneScape2 development’ categories…[/quote]

I think you should try keeping rsdev open here. This may just kill the section entirely. Or it can be its own little community sort of how rsc servers are here.

But so many boards, so little space… =/

[quote=“Ambokile, post:21, topic:538956”]Something like this may work well:
[/quote]

And then when you hover the mouse over it, it could display what the award is. That would be nice.

[quote=“jme, post:23, topic:538956”]I think you should try keeping rsdev open here. This may just kill the section entirely. Or it can be its own little community sort of how rsc servers are here.

And then when you hover the mouse over it, it could display what the award is. That would be nice.[/quote]

What about meeting it with Private Server Client Hacking to have a general Client Hacking board?
I think the hover would work well, and would look cleaner than present.

[quote=“jme, post:23, topic:538956”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=657791.msg4400144#msg4400144 date=1390417465]

Eventually yes.

I still haven’t completely decided what to do with the boards in the ‘Technical’ or ‘RuneScape2 development’ categories…
[/quote]

I think you should try keeping rsdev open here. This may just kill the section entirely. Or it can be its own little community sort of how rsc servers are here.

And then when you hover the mouse over it, it could display what the award is. That would be nice.[/quote]
that’s what MyBB does.

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:6, topic:538956”][quote author=marcbob link=topic=657791.msg4400127#msg4400127 date=1390415956]
Will it eventually redirect here too?
[/quote]

Eventually yes.

I still haven’t completely decided what to do with the boards in the ‘Technical’ or ‘RuneScape2 development’ categories…[/quote]

Why not redirect to MITB? Is there a place we can still make joke posts without getting infracted and our posts removed for “spam”? I am not a fan of this merge.

Such a sad day :frowning:

[quote=“Whackatre, post:26, topic:538956”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=657791.msg4400144#msg4400144 date=1390417465]

Eventually yes.

I still haven’t completely decided what to do with the boards in the ‘Technical’ or ‘RuneScape2 development’ categories…
[/quote]

Why not redirect to MITB? Is there a place we can still make joke posts without getting infracted and our posts removed for “spam”? I am not a fan of this merge.[/quote]Yea you can do it here. You just personally have a stupid sense of humor and are just lucky there are no active mods on MITB.

Lol, and people used to complain about Freddy’s four badges. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“relmitos, post:22, topic:538956”]I like Moparisthebest more, moparscape sounds like the private server some twat is hosting on his desktop.

My award is stripped but these bullshite awards stay. What the f**k is batman.[/quote]

well obviously taharok IS THE batman

but i dont think they give that badge out anymore

All I remember from the Batman badge was that it was given to a few ex staff who contributed highly to the community.

no, it was giving to mjordan then all these moparscape mods got it.

Next up we will now give out free versions of linux mint!

Oh I never thought this would have happened… bit surprised I am.

Cool stuff.

Woah, now this is something I did not see coming. How ridiculous!

Can we change the irc legend back to its original?

this is happening

[quote=“casey., post:32, topic:538956”][quote author=TabbyKiller link=topic=657791.msg4400260#msg4400260 date=1390440311]
All I remember from the Batman badge was that it was given to a few ex staff who contributed highly to the community.
[/quote]
no, it was giving to mjordan then all these moparscape mods got it.[/quote]
Wait so when Taharok and a few other mods left they didn’t get that badge? Because I’m sure they did and went around the forums with “Was a good ride” in their custom title. Either way I said that’s all I remember.

not to toot my own horn but i called this shit about half a year ago.