Merged moparisthebest.com

We are in the process of merging the moparisthebest.com forums with moparisthebest.com. These are the changes we have made so far:

[ul] [li]The following boards have been merged with the current board layout:
[list]
[li]General discussion [/li]
[li]Questions [/li]
[li]Discussion and debates [/li]
[li]Review and writing [/li]
[li]Programming [/li]
[li]Web design[/li]
[/list]
[/li]
[li]The following boards have been added to the current layout:
[list]
[li]News[/li]
[li]Music[/li]
[li]Java Programming[/li]
[li]Other hidden boards[/li]
[/list]
[/li]
[li]Various MITB oriented ranks such as IRC Legend, and community member have received changes. Community member is now hidden (the green colour on who’s online, and the title are no longer visible) but the discussion boards still exist. As for IRC legend, the award has been revamped and renamed to IRC Addict and it will now be given out to those who have actively used the IRC (Not specific to #mopar or any other channel) for 4 months, this includes participating in discussion. This doesn’t mean you leave your bnc on for 4 months then collect your new shiny badge. In light of these changes all previous IRC badges have been revoked and all previous holders are pending review for the new badge.[/li]
[li]All ranks that were separate because of having MITB and MSCP have been merged together, for example the global moderator ranks are now one. [/li]
[/ul]

I think most of the other categories will be moved here read-only and hidden by default.

Will it eventually redirect here too?

Good choice in my opinion by the way.

Awesome decision! Nice!

I did not see this coming. Sad day. RIP MITB

Good choice.

Eventually yes.

I still haven’t completely decided what to do with the boards in the ‘Technical’ or ‘RuneScape2 development’ categories…

Brilliant decision!

end of an era :frowning: (well it ended 2 years ago but you get the point)

holy crap I did not think this would ever happen

Goodnight sweet prince.

Right choice though.

We are in the process of merging the moparisthebest.com forums with moparisthebest.com. These are the changes we have made so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Also I’d say remove all awards on post-profiles. Let them be visible when people go to a user profile, yeah - but this sort of stuff is silly:

finally

[quote=“tL, post:12, topic:538956”][quote]We are in the process of merging the moparisthebest.com forums with moparisthebest.com. These are the changes we have made so far:
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Also I’d say remove all awards on post-profiles. Let them be visible when people go to a user profile, yeah - but this sort of stuff is silly:

[/quote]

Or have small icons displayed on the post-profile. A small “batman” icon will get the idea across without the massive badge.

And as the poles reversed, the Moparscapians began to take revenge upon their fellow MITB members…

Why not merge the RuneScape 2 Development Boards into the Private Server client hacking board, and rename it RuneScape/RSPS Client Hacking?
Create a new board for all but the vehicles board and rename it Hardware and Electronics, and then leave vehicles as its own board?

3 years after MITB members left :stuck_out_tongue:

Also why can’t we delete our accounts yet?

never thought id see the day

interesting

I like the name Moparisthebest, can we use that instead of Moparscape :smiley:

[quote=“asyo4, post:17, topic:538956”]never thought id see the day[/quote]^

I’m kind of stunned