MRS (Meme Rating System) {Important} [Read Inside]

Cool Meme - A Decent Meme With A Decent Amount Of Kek To It. (E.G. Davidi2, Albi)

Sweet Meme - A Little Better Than A Cool Meme, Good Amount of Kek To It. (E.G. Classic, Telenim)

Nice Meme - The Standard Of Memes, But Not All Memes Can Rise To The Challenge (E.G. Drubrkletern, Casey, Ranger Squad)

Sick Meme - A Meme Of This Status Is Quite Exquisite, Showcasing A High Up Keeping of Meme-ing (Tom_BETA, Noah1Gamble, BNL Not Giving Me My 30k)

Dank Meme - Only The Best Of The Best Memes Are Rated At This Level, ATM {At The Moment}; Very Few Memes Have Reached This Level (E.G. Sinisoul Can’T Finish One Project]

I’m an expert on memeology and in my professional opinion I approve of this MRS guide

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:1, topic:555329”]Cool Meme - A Decent Meme With A Decent Amount Of Kek To It. (E.G. Davidi2, Albi)

Sweet Meme - A Little Better Than A Cool Meme, Good Amount of Kek To It. (E.G. Classic, Telenim)

Nice Meme - The Standard Of Memes, But Not All Memes Can Rise To The Challenge (E.G. Drubrkletern, Casey, Ranger Squad)

Sick Meme - A Meme Of This Status Is Quite Exquisite, Showcasing A High Up Keeping of Meme-ing (Tom_BETA, Noah1Gamble, BNL Not Giving Me My 30k)

Dank Meme - Only The Best Of The Best Memes Are Rated At This Level, ATM {At The Moment}; Very Few Memes Have Reached This Level (E.G. Sinisoul Can’T Finish One Project][/quote]
Dank Meme, drub.

Thanks for the lesson, Professor Dickrub, I mean drub.

[quote=“TabbyKiller, post:5, topic:555329”]Thanks for the lesson, Professor Dickrub, I mean drub.[/quote]Nice meme.

nice meme pal

statistics show that 5/7 memes are nice

whats a meme

ur all shite

Thanks For Your Comments Everyone

This meme is stolen!

I found this thread to be quite informative

be drub
failure at life
dank meme

[quote="_nova, post:14, topic:555329"]> be drub

failure at life
dank meme[/quote]
thats not how it works u cant finish a server thats a dank meme

[quote="_nova, post:14, topic:555329"]> be drub

failure at life
dank meme[/quote]
404 meme not found.

[quote=“RuneAgent, post:16, topic:555329”][quote author=_nova link=topic=674521.msg4508011#msg4508011 date=1462423414]

be drub
failure at life
dank meme
[/quote]
404 meme not found.[/quote]nice meme

washed up english teacher
did I mentioned shes washed up
dank meme

Nice meme pal

[quote="_nova, post:18, topic:555329"]>washed up english teacher

did I mentioned shes washed up
dank meme[/quote]>sinisoul