Need Dirt :)

Hey everyone i’m Building a big project on the server and i need your help, If anyone has any dirt/grass they could spare please donate it to me, I set up a little donation room, I don’t want to give away many details about the project but it is something exciting for all current/new players.

What is it for?
[spoiler]
I’m building a landscape, I’m not going to tell you of what or where though, I’m only saying this because i don’t want everyone excited than abandon the project(Due to any reason), And disappoint people i will release what it is when I’m near completion

(“Not building this near spawn”)
[/spoiler]

The little donation room is behind the barn, In the spawn. :slight_smile:

If your still confused click the spoiler below for pictures of where it is.
[spoiler]
Go behind the barn

Down the trap door

And inside this room

Please put a sign on your chest so i can give you credit when i finish the project. :slight_smile:

[/spoiler]
Thank you if you donate will save me heaps of time

is it a guardian farm because i’d like one of those please

i live in a ocean monument mate

ok please send over prismarine thanks man cheers

ill see what i can do

if you need smooth stone i have a large stockpile of that

considering the size of your walls i’m surprised there’s a single stone block left in the world

My apologies everyone I had to put the project on hold recently changed houses in another country and its hard to get internet put on if you cant speak the native language :palm: , I have spare time now should be done in 1-2months

update???

[quote=“Fuscate, post:9, topic:553695”][quote author=317guy link=topic=672615.msg4501127#msg4501127 date=1450776382]
My apologies everyone I had to put the project on hold recently changed houses in another country and its hard to get internet put on if you cant speak the native language :palm: , I have spare time now should be done in 1-2months
[/quote]

update???[/quote]

Sorry About this but the project isn’t canceled, Just have had bad occurrences in the country i live in Moving from place to place then natural disasters like Typhoons have been occurring, Always limited Internet Access… Please continue donating dirt its just i will continue when i find a stable place to live.

Note: When i wrote that statement before the next day the house i was staying in got flooded and my laptop got damaged