New RSPS NOOBSCAPE - Iron Man- PVP - Minigames - PVM- And many More

[center][font=arial black][size=12pt]Hey there, my friend and I created a new rsps and we would like for ppl to try it out and enjoy the game. That’s what where here for, to enjoy the environment of good players and have fun moments while playing are favorite game rs ofc, this is a runescape private server it aint the real game though, now to the good part. Me and my rl friend are trying to make the best and comfortable server possible for ppl to enjoy the game and have a blast, if there things we might need to change just tell us that’s what we are here for. To make you guys are top priority. The server is in a beta stage so they might be glitches and errors just a few minor details that might need work, we are going to implement a vote’s system for people to get rewards and get the server recognized, Including a new donor’s place with a lot of profitable items. the server’s got from boss fights, to mini games, to quest and achievements all working perfectly, weapon specs are 100% working and we got the new armors and prayers working fine, it has a working dungeoneering which you can solo or build a team of 5 players and win dung tokens to buy chaotic weapon’s, dont be scared to check it out it is a free to play server and you can get almost any item in the game but it will need hard work and dedication, Anways do not be scared to contact me or the owner of the server and above all have fun :D. [/size][/font][/center]

[center]http://www.noobscape.com = [/center][center][font=arial black][size=10pt]This is the webpage of our client and to download the server’s client go under recent updates click the client download and you are set.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]http://www.noobscape.com/forums =[/center][center][font=arial black][size=10pt]This is the forum page of our client feel free to ask anything about the server and post anything that will help us out to develop an outstanding rsps.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]https://www.moparisthebest.com/serverstatus.php?server=prprivate.no-ip.org =[/center][center][font=arial black][size=10pt] This is the server status please vote if you like the server.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=12pt]This here is a bried video of what noobscape is all about i will be posting a better video and editing it but for the mean time its just to get people to see that the server actually works.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6xBr4s3Bd8[/youtube][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=18pt]Hello there and Welcome to Noobscape.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]We have a variety of shops that include the following:
Food, Pure, Ranged, Mage and Melee, there are a bunch of Armour for you to buy plus we got are own personal pvp shop with pvp starter packs there about 1m to 2m each also ones you pk a player you will receive points which you can exchange for items. We have a working Grand Exchange as well[/size][/font]
[/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]There is an NPC called Veteran in the middle of edgeville he will give you the option to reset any max skilled in lvl 99 to lvl 1 and give you prestige points, with these points you can buy rewards that are listed in the picture below, he will also give you your max, completionist and veteran capes which they all have different stats acording to the cape.[/size][/font][center][/center][/center]

[center][/center]

[b][i][u][center][font=arial black][size=14pt]All our Prayer and Magic Spells are working 100%, From normal prayer to Curses to Normal Spells, Lunar and Ancient.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]

[/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]Our summoning works 100% but they’re special dont, just few minor details we need to work on but they still attack and do damage.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]We have a loyalty shop what it does is the more time you spent on the server the more loyalty points you earn and with that you can exchange it for tittles like mine Queen ect… on top of that the same NPC gives you vote reward vote for the server in order to receive rewards which are all down below on both pictures.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]You like to gamble and make money? Then this shop is totally for you, we give you the option to teleport to a special only gamblers place with the option to roll dice and do flower games but be [color=red]WARNED[/color] if you brake the rules you will be punished read [color=red]RULING[/color] for this. If people decide to scam we will take dice away and make it a donor’s item and and yes you will have to pay in order to win money in the game or use this benefit so please do not abuse[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]We do have a donor’s island that we are going to modify better with only donor items but for now it is a place where you can sky rocket in training it has thieving facility, a prayer alter which gives you a 20 boost on all your skills, you can mine rune, cut magic trees, train in a special place killing terror dogs, a frost dragon special place only for you, it has a potion shop with overloads and a imps for hunting, now like i said we are going to make it a better place with items for donor’s like phats, ween mask, bunny, ect…[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]Our teleport methods are to make your life easier to go to places here are some of the teleportation places we have in game one’s you have selected a teleport method for example boss fights, it will give you a lot of options to go to click on the option u[/u] to see the areas that you can visit, we have from mini games, boss fights, widy, training facilities, skilling teleport, dungeons and home.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]Our server is packed with pvp potential if your one of those players who just love to pk and win money the fun way you’ve have the chance to use our edgeville pvp zone, wildy teleport and ghost town to pk people doing revs, or simple have a one on one battle, enjoy the art of combat and get recognized at our pvp board. We also have a free for all zone for fun fights, plus our duleing arena with stakes no need for a middle man or scams you can stake 100% and win your reward.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]We have a Ghost Town were players can come and try to get there vesta or statius Armour be [color=black]WARNED[/color] u can get pked and lose your stuff.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]We have some events that you can participate for example random crashed star there will be a message at the chat and in the quest sign it will appear the place you an go and mine it for rewards, this server has xp boost days that will help the player gain faster xp so be sure to use your time wisely. We also have Quest that you can do in order to get Armour items and Achievements to get your completionist cape.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]You like to be a skiller now do you? Well we have that as well, in order for you to skill just click on the stats bar one’s your skills pop out click on the skill you would desire to train on and you will be automatically teleported to the training location super easy huh? Now there is a skill that’s different from the others and it is dungeoneering i will go into further details on another post.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]

[/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]Now for the good part Dungeoneering, We have a fully dungeoneering game method you can solo or make a team of 5 and play dungeoneering win tokens to get chaotic weapons all working all have there stats.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]

[/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]Boss Fights and Specs: Our server has a variety of bosses like gwd, custom bosses like a pheonix, we got corps ect… all boss drop’s items and all boss have there unique fighting style like the normal runescape, weapon’s specs are working 100% and so are drops.[/size][/font][/center]

[center]

[/center]

[center]

[/center]

[center]

[/center]

[center][font=arial black][size=14pt]A player just got some barrow drops :D[/size][/font][/center]

[center]

[/center]

[font=arial black][size=12pt]And to finish this off some skill cape emot’s, happy players online right now with desire to keep playing and max there accounts, phat, Santa’s and all the rare items you can dream off coming soon :smiley: that’s all for now thanks for taking part of your time to read and look at the pictures have a nice day will see you soon :D[/size][/font]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center]

[/center]

like it, i might download it :slight_smile:

we will be waiting for you :smiley: thanks.

like the game so far !!

thank you, there’s been constantly updates to the server we are trying to make the best conformable server for the players.

Seen this kind of stuff like 40 times now, not interested.