Requesting an addition to TOS gateway requirement of browser settings

Recently I ran in to an issue returning to vote on my favorite RSPS listed here. Last month I reinstalled my rig with fresh installs and made modifications to security settings within my main browser. In attempts to once again agree to the TOS I ran in to malfunction, and after commenting with Disqus in a random home page comment section I came to the conclusion to tweak my settings to troubleshoot what caused the TOS to fail even though all the cookies could go through, My conclusion was that a setting to suppress HTTP referrer headings was the problem.

Perhaps staff could add as an addition that cookies have to be able set that HTTP referrer headings have to go through, too. There are plenty of innovative secure browsers out there and potential members could be notified of this. If at all, it would save headaches with those able to suppress the headers and actively do so.

On another note, where is any source contact information besides using Disqus commenting to solve these secular issues in case the person can’t agree to the TOS as per secular programming problems?